Simmons: I have intel Rodgers going to Jets

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think Brady ends up in Vegas. 

I'm interested to hear more on the Purdy injury. If that UCL ruptured then that's Tommy John, out for the year. I think Brady goes to Vegas too but if the 49er job opens up, I can see him landing there.

49ers - Brady

Raiders - Rodgers

Panthers - Carr

Colts - Draft/Matt Ryan

Seahawks - Geno/Draft

I think Jimmy G lands with the Jets in this scenario but I think the Texans are dark horses for him with the NE guys there. Then we are probably looking at Tannehill.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 4
  • WTF? 1
  • Ugh 5
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I'm interested to hear more on the Purdy injury. If that UCL ruptured then that's Tommy John, out for the year. I think Brady goes to Vegas too but if the 49er job opens up, I can see him landing there.

49ers - Brady

Raiders - Rodgers

Panthers - Carr

Colts - Draft/Matt Ryan

Seahawks - Geno/Draft

I think Jimmy G lands with the Jets in this scenario but I think the Texans are dark horses for him with the NE guys there. Then we are probably looking at Tannehill.

What about New Orleans? Is Atlanta going with Ridder? Washington? Tampa?

9 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

49ers - Brady

Raiders - Rodgers

Panthers - Carr

Colts - Draft/Matt Ryan

Seahawks - Geno/Draft

I hate you, Ryan. 

? 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

49ers - Brady

Raiders - Rodgers

Panthers - Carr

Colts - Draft/Matt Ryan

Seahawks - Geno/Draft

You've been saying Jimmy G a lot lately from what I have been reading. My guess is Saleh and JD don't want to hitch their wagon and their employment to a guy who has been healthy once in his career, thus forcing them to play Zach and watch him throw dirt balls on screen passes as other people walk into their offices to measure the drapes.

It has to be Rodgers, Carr, or Lamar... Anyone else and they are looking for jobs at this time next year is my guess.

• Upvote 4

Just now, usanyj said:

You've been saying Jimmy G a lot lately from what I have been reading. My guess is Saleh and JD don't want to hitch their wagon and their employment to a guy who has been healthy once in his career, thus forcing them to play Zach and watch him throw dirt balls on screen passes as other people walk into their offices to measure the drapes.

It has to be Rodgers, Carr, or Lamar... Anyone else and they are looking for jobs at this time next year is my guess.

And yet all season we basically considered the Jets signing him a perfect fit and him coming here a certainty until this Rodgers stuff began 2 weeks ago.

9 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

49ers - Brady

Raiders - Rodgers

Panthers - Carr

Colts - Draft/Matt Ryan

Seahawks - Geno/Draft

Raiders will probably be drafting a kid as well.  It would be one thing to sign Brady to mentor a top-7 pick, but another to trade a couple of 2nds(maybe a 1st) for that guy.  Especially when chances are you won't be competing.  That defense is bleh.  

MAYBE the Panthers will sign Carr but again, they're another team I've seen linked to a kid like Richardson.  They'll still want to bring in a vet if they go that route, but not a $30M+ vet over the course of 5 years or whatever Carr will be looking for.

...and yeah not sure Jimmy signs on to play for a team that's about to draft a kid 2nd overall when he can sign here, compete for a SB right away, and not have to worry about looking over his shoulder.  

I'd honestly be more worried about teams like the Titans and Commanders.  Teams that actually have a reason to go out and bring in an expensive veteran, and teams that would be more appealing to proven QBs than bottom feeders.  That said I think the Jets are a much more attractive destination than a lot of our fans seem to believe.   

• Upvote 1

I only see Brady going to San Francisco if he decides to keep playing. That would give him the best chance to win a Super Bowl.

Aaron Rodgers to the Raiders to play in the stacked AFC West? Nah. I don't see that happening. I'm sure he'd like to play with Davante Adams again, but I don't see Rodgers wanting to play for that weasel Josh McDaniels. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, pointman said:

Brady came back to play and suck, in the process he lost his sugar momma/best thing in his life. Smart isn't something I'd call that jackwagon. 

Were you their marriage counselor? Do you know giselle? From what possible perspective are you able to say she was the best thing in his life. And he certainly does not need her money to make ends meet.  It sounds like you've got a personal beef with Mr. Brady. 

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 2