Upper Deck season tickets sales suspended

JETSY14

My friend called to get season tickets in the upper side endzone and he was told that they only offer season tickets in the center field of the upper level and are getting away from selling season tickets in the upper endzone and corner. Only tickets available are pretty much are between the 25s

I guess they think they are going to splash with the new incoming QB and sell all those tickets at a premium.  Interesting move

• Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

If they were looking to maximize profit after landing a QB why wouldn’t they hold back the seats between the 25’s and only SEL the EZ seats now?

Wouldn’t they get more for the better seats?

Those seats are already high priced, they will go higher as well but you can jack up the bad seat prices for better net gains.

2 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Those seats are already high priced, they will go higher as well but you can jack up the bad seat prices for better net gains.

Exactly. There was a point when we played Buffalo and NE the worse seat was going for about 150

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

My friend called to get season tickets in the upper side endzone and he was told that they only offer season tickets in the center field of the upper level and are getting away from selling season tickets in the upper endzone and corner. Only tickets available are pretty much are between the 25s

I guess they think they are going to splash with the new incoming QB and sell all those tickets at a premium.  Interesting move

Still crying over the midget’s embarrassing playoff loss?

4 minutes ago, SCRUNO said:

How are Jets ticket prices compared to other teams with similar sh*tty organizations?

I started traveling to a new stadium every year recently. I got fantastic packers jets seats for $100 each on the 100 level this year. Paid like $60 each for panthers bleacher tickets last year. Thinking about Jax or LV this coming year 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

If they were looking to maximize profit after landing a QB why wouldn’t they hold back the seats between the 25’s and only SEL the EZ seats now?

Some people are just so anti woody and the jets that they don’t think clearly. 

your point is exactly correct.   

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

WOW!!!!!

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

People purchase season tix in EZ upper deck? Why? The team stinks and you can get those fairly cheap on the secondary market I’d imagine.

Unless you are in the first few rows it is so damn high up there. The first few rows are really good seats. But if you are row 20? Forgetaboutit.

2 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

The Jets are probably playing games.  The other day I spoke to them and they told me some upper end zone seats they had available.  

The reps would rather sell higher prices 

He spoke to the agent last week and they were available and as of yesterday  they stopped selling those sections. 

5 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

I'm guessing those seats will be offered in big blocks to tour operators and group sales for visiting fans. Usually those guys just want big blocks of tix at the cheaper end of the spectrum.

• Upvote 1

I started traveling to a new stadium every year recently. I got fantastic packers jets seats for $100 each on the 100 level this year. Paid like $60 each for panthers bleacher tickets last year. Thinking about Jax or LV this coming year 
Hmmm...Jacksonville or Vegas....

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

In some parts of England you do need a translator. 

Recently, I transferred a team member from the continent to the UK. He told me he was a little nervous to operate in a native English market as English is a second language for him. I told him don’t worry about it, people in the UK have trouble understanding each other so he will be fine!

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

SOJ