Derrick Carr Going To Pro Bowl

A month before shopping himself to the league as a UFA, if Carr agrees to play in (or even show up & practice for) this game, which nobody cares about & is good for nothing other than sustaining unnecessary injuries, he's a ****ing idiot. 

If his agent has any sense of his own he'll lock his client in a dungeon between now & the day the game is over.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

A month before shopping himself to the league as a UFA, if Carr agrees to play in (or even show up & practice for) this game, which nobody cares about & is good for nothing other than sustaining unnecessary injuries, he's a ****ing idiot. 

If his agent has any sense of his own he'll lock his client in a dungeon between now & the day the game is over.

it's not a tackle game anymore - it's like player challenges and a flag football game at the end  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

:: whispers ::

"Sperm, there's no actual Pro Bowl game."

• Haha 3

Just now, bitonti said:

it's not a tackle game anymore - it's like player challenges and a flag football game at the end  

And if he tears an ACL in practice before the game? Nobody plans for them; that's what makes them accidents.

It's not like basketball's allstar game. They still tackle each other & run at full speed.

If I'm him I'm declining. Or accept just to get the notch on my accomplishments list, and then say Y'know what, I changed my mind I'm not playing after all. I feel a cold coming on really soon.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Sounds like he's an idiot, I mean in.

2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

@Sperm Edwards Remember Robert Edwards? He blew his knee out playing flag football? He barely escaped the injury without having his leg amputated below the knee, and he was told he might now walk again.

Yeah I couldn’t remember his name and didn’t feel like looking it up.

But see, everyone? SEE?

I get the injury risk but this is basically a pro day for him to show what happened this season was on McDaniels and make the case for why he shouldn't have to renegotiate his contract to take a trade somewhere else. I know he has a no-trade clause but he probably wants to put options on the table for a trade before he gets cut. 

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

The current pro bowl roster with all of the replacements would lose to a Streveler led Jets preseason team 35-14. 

Fact. 

the voice of reason. Glad someone gets it. I'll take my chances with The Strev leading the team I love over that dirty dumbass in wisconsin.

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

When was the last pro-bowl game injury?