Is Stephen A going to apologize to the Texans

1 minute ago, rangerous said:

Well, it’s one thing to be a yeller and it’s another to be ignorant. And it’s worse to be a combination of both.

When my wife puts on her “Housewives of Georgia” show, and they start yelling at each other, I put on Stephen A in the other room, and turn the volume way up.   

Our neighbors hate us.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

When my wife puts on her “Housewives of Georgia” show, and they start yelling at each other, I put on Stephen A in the other room, and turn the volume way up.   

Our neighbors hate us.

Kudos to your neighbors. ;)

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, AlexVanDyke said:

For the inexcusable and totally absurd implications and accusations in early 2021 that the organization and owner were racist?  Just because they didn’t want to sign Watson long term?  Bc Watson came out and said he wanted to move on but didn’t give a reason?  What a farce!!!!  Hey let’s throw a racist claim out there until it’s disproven and than move on to the next innocent victim.
 Stephen A you are clown and should apologize  immediately!!!  You are way more damage than you can possibly imagine.

No, why would he… there’s never accountability for something like this, and rarely and proof to prove their points. However, you’ll get a bunch of other idiots nodding along on a panel while listening to it to give it some semblance of validation. ESPN has become unwatchable compared to the days of Stuart Scott and early sport center.

• Upvote 2

People still watch ESPN? Haven't had that garbage for over a decade now. It was when they tried to sell us on Tebow being a good NFL QB I finally realized what they had been doing. Annoys me they broadcast so many NFL games.

You have to understand Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless are just acting out characters designed to generate debate and clicks.

• Upvote 1