BRADY RETIRES

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

The one thing even Brady couldn't master was how to retire properly. He had the perfect retirement last year after another elite year. 

Instead, he f*cked up his marriage and personal life to come back and go 8-9 with Todd Bowles. 

Priceless 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I hope that sweet 9-8 season ending in a first round exit was worth your marriage and family dynamics you POS turd scumbag oil snake salesman cheating fraud emo baby bitch butt chinned dumb as rocks whiny ass slime bag.  GFY

I wholeheartedly approve everything you said but I must raise 2 points.

1. It’s “snake oil salesman”, not oil snake.

2. I hate grammar police, I only bring this up because actually I like that better, as calling someone an “oil snake” sounds incredibly insulting.  I think using the term “oil snake” is an Avenue that needs exploring. 

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I hope that sweet 9-8 season ending in a first round exit was worth your marriage and family dynamics you POS turd scumbag oil snake salesman cheating fraud emo baby bitch butt chinned dumb as rocks whiny ass slime bag.  GFY

2. I hate grammar police, I only bring this up because actually I like that better, as calling someone an “oil snake” sounds incredibly insulting.  I think using the term “oil snake” is an Avenue that needs exploring. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, fltflo said:

Dumbas$ should have retired last year as he promised his wife, instead he destroys his lp marriage and breaks up his family. An for what, a season to prove to himself what he already knew, he wasn’t 22 or 26 or even 30 anymore and was done

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Which is exactly what my wife just said, at which I replied that maybe that was the plan all along. Which also proves that you can still be rich beyond anyone's wildest dreams and still be a stupid, selfish and terrible person who has no idea of what being truly wealthy means. Idiot.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Leftylarry said:

His marriage was f*cked up before that , story I heard is a lot different, seems she isn’t the Saint she tries to make believe she is and Brady is taking the brunt to protect the kids and their Mother.

I dislike him also but fair is fair.

Fair enough

I honestly haven't cared to read a lick of that stuff, I was just going by what talking heads have spewed. I should know better!

26 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Who wants to listen to Tom Brady. Really. 

He's so vanilla, these tv networks need to realize we're gonna watch the ******* games no matter who is calling them and they don't need to spend 30 million on a rookie play by play guy just because he's an ex superstar 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Leftylarry said:

His marriage was f*cked up before that , story I heard is a lot different, seems she isn’t the Saint she tries to make believe she is and Brady is taking the brunt to protect the kids and their Mother.

Another thing he screwed up 

Bridget Moynihan is waaay hotter than Giselle Bunchen

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Blackout said:

He's so vanilla, these tv networks need to realize we're gonna watch the ******* games no matter who is calling them and they don't need to spend 30 million on a rookie play by play guy just because he's an ex superstar 

I will be immediately hitting the Mute button on any game Tammy Brady announces. Geez I can’t stand this egotistical prack 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Leftylarry said:

They deserved each other in marriage and now deserve each other in divorce.  

19 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

Thanks Rob, I know the saying but I was all hocked up on coffee typing on my phone furiously.