East West Shrine bowl......

Beerfish

Woof.  final score 12-3 all field goals.

The kicker was the offensive mvp. lol

A few general observations:

QB's - Mostly really meh, Dorian Thompson-Robinson looked most like a QB out there.  Have to sympathize with them to some extent as snapping was poor, oline pass blocking was atrocious and Wr's were meh.

RB's - The best player on the field was Xazavian Vallady from Arizona State. Also Jordan Mims from Fresno State was really good, both these guys have a future in the NFL.

Oline - Good run blocking but horrendously over-matched pass blocking.  John Ojukowo, OT from Kansas looked like the best tackle to me.

WR and TE  - No one stood out at all, lot of drops but the terrible QB and oline play hurt.

Dline - As a group really good, pretty raw some of these guys but some nice pass rushers.

LB - The guy from Michigan State looked good, VanSumeren, also Moamoud Diabate, I think from Utah made some plays, also Jeremy Banks from Tennesse

DBs - This to me overall was a very impressive group, really good tight coverage in most case, some nice ints.  Tough to pick out one guy but they all were in position and looked good

Moody the PK from Michigan was the offensive mvp, was 4 for 4 in FGS and good kick offs, he will be a pro.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Paradis said:

thanks, guess i'm glad i chose to pass this year lol

It was a gruesome watch this year, our token Canadian participant from UBC stood out by taking a holding penalty.

Not a lot of good play from the offensive side of the ball other than the RBs and maybe some run blocking guard play.

Have you studied Vallady the RB from ASU?  He looked very very good.  Finds the hole, gets through it, always got extra yards. 

On 2/2/2023 at 11:41 PM, Beerfish said:

Woof.  final score 12-3 all field goals.

The kicker was the offensive mvp. lol

A few general observations:

QB's - Mostly really meh, Dorian Thompson-Robinson looked most like a QB out there.  Have to sympathize with them to some extent as snapping was poor, oline pass blocking was atrocious and Wr's were meh.

RB's - The best player on the field was Xazavian Vallady from Arizona State. Also Jordan Mims from Fresno State was really good, both these guys have a future in the NFL.

Oline - Good run blocking but horrendously over-matched pass blocking.  John Ojukowo, OT from Kansas looked like the best tackle to me.

WR and TE  - No one stood out at all, lot of drops but the terrible QB and oline play hurt.

Dline - As a group really good, pretty raw some of these guys but some nice pass rushers.

LB - The guy from Michigan State looked good, VanSumeren, also Moamoud Diabate, I think from Utah made some plays, also Jeremy Banks from Tennesse

DBs - This to me overall was a very impressive group, really good tight coverage in most case, some nice ints.  Tough to pick out one guy but they all were in position and looked good

Moody the PK from Michigan was the offensive mvp, was 4 for 4 in FGS and good kick offs, he will be a pro.

12-3? Was MLF calling plays for both sides?