Jets Season Ticket Renewals Up 20%

6 minutes ago, BP said:

Watching the AFC championship game at arrowhead they just let the fans make the noise. No obnoxious music and PA announcer screaming between plays. The Giants home games don’t have that nonsense either. It’s an innovative Jetsy thing to annoy their own fans.

Did they send out playoff tickets this year when they were 7-4? 

Had this conversation with my rep a week ago and was basically told I am in the minority and the fans actually want more of the gameday experience they bring. The Jets specifically called out fans are upset that more t-shirts aren't shot into the stands (can you imagine 100 bucks or more for a ticket and you are complaining that you did not get a 50cent t-shirt) and enjoy the constant birrage of whatever that nonsense is between plays.

Of course their response is BS and the fact is they are not changing a thing. I am still waiting for my invite to go to Florham Park and have this conversation directly with the decision makers. I am sure that will happen after we win our next super bowl.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, BP said:

:rl: 

I go to road games all the time. And the ticket prices were cheaper and game day xp was much more fun on the road. 

I've seen about 3 or 4 home games in 15 years of season ticket holding that were among the 10 most enjoyable. The others are all Jets road games.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Had this conversation with my rep a week ago and was basically told I am in the minority and the fans actually want more of the gameday experience they bring. The Jets specifically called out fans are upset that more t-shirts aren't shot into the stands (can you imagine 100 bucks or more for a ticket and you are complaining that you did not get a 50cent t-shirt) and enjoy the constant birrage of whatever that nonsense is between plays.

Of course their response is BS and the fact is they are not changing a thing. I am still waiting for my invite to go to Florham Park and have this conversation directly with the decision makers. I am sure that will happen after we win our next super bowl.

The Jets org is far too stupid realize how unscientific their polling is.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

They don’t care. They’re gonna double down on their stupidity, it’s a Jets trademark. God bless you for paying for season tickets and going to all the games. I go once in a while and between the 1) Jets sucking 2) nearly impossible to get a parking pass (they’re more than the ******* ticket 3) idiots standing up the whole game in front of me. So I spend $300.00 between tix tailgate and parking, and blow my whole Sunday… to get pissed off all day :rl:  no thank you

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

I've seen about 3 or 4 home games in 15 years of season ticket holding that were among the 10 most enjoyable. The others are all Jets road games.

The Jacksonville and the colts home playoff games were the greatest xp I had at home. The entire first half of the colts game everybody was standing.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

The Jets org is far too stupid realize how unscientific their polling is.

Forgot to add they also stated that they send people to other stadiums and the same type of gameday experience exist there. They basically use that as a model.

They did not like my response that first I find that very hard to believe and second when you mimic failure - guess what - you become failure.

I told them I want the Jets to act like we are going to a professional football game. If I want to hear Sweet Caroline I will go to minor league baseball.

They weren't happy

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BP said:

The Jacksonville and the colts home playoff games were the greatest xp I had at home. The entire first half of the colts game everybody was standing.

i did not have season tickets at that time and got tickets thru ticket master in a record shop because alot of jets season ticket holders had not upped for the playoff tickets.

Sat in the endzone upper 300's and had the only guy in the entire stadium with a Payton jersey in front of me. Guy had a big mouth and I was actually getting concerned for him with the animals that were up there.  

14 minutes ago, BP said:

Right... and that was all about the game and the fans. Nothing that the stadium brought. We were just able to overcome the crap experience that is.

14 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Forgot to add they also stated that they send people to other stadiums and the same type of gameday experience exist there. They basically use that as a model.

They did not like my response that first I find that very hard to believe and second when you mimic failure - guess what - you become failure.

I told them I want the Jets to act like we are going to a professional football game. If I want to hear Sweet Caroline I will go to minor league baseball.

They weren't happy

Who are they sending? That's either a lie, or they send a very small, unrepresentative sample.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I heard the economy was cratering and there was a tri-state diaspora but people are rushing to buy over-priced Jets tickets while the Jags and Dolphins are giving away luxury boxes in church 50/50 raffles to fill the stadium

tHe JeTs HaVe ThE wOrSt FaNbAsE iN aLl Of SpOrTs!!!!1

37 minutes ago, section314 said:

MetLife is a sh*thole. There is no game day experience at all.

i will be fair and as far as the stadium goes i really dont care - agree it looks like an air conditioner but as far as asthetics  go - not a big deal to me

Gameday experience which has zero to do with the building - absolutely in the toilet. Jets simply refuse to change it. I just dont know who they think they are catering to 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Trotter said:

They weren't happy

I've responded to every survey they've sent telling them to let the FB game be the entertainment not all the BS faux entertainment they employ.  The music barrage between every play is sickening. Ironically one of the games later this season they started doing the cheesy scoreboard Defense chant , which drowned out the organic defense chant that the fans were doing.  The new stadium experience is putrid and I've been a season ticket holder since they moved to NJ so its not just the winning/losing factor.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

wah wah

If you don't like it, don't pay for it - Simple

Thats fair and ultimatly you are correct - if it bothers you that much - dont go.

The other side to that is though is it too much to ask that we want to go to the game and just watch football? I could see if the complaint is the team sucks and always lose (which is also true) so I am pissed off. That is not it. I understand the product - dont like it but I am a fan and not changing that loyalty.

It is all the stupid nonsense they do that actually prevents you from following the game - that they can control and change and the majority complaining about simply can;t understand the reluctance to do so.

3 hours ago, dcJet said:

Do we have any women fans or did Farve scare them all away?

Actually, the Jets have the highest number of women who have season tickets.  Goes back to the Broadway Joe days.  The Jets are man sexy.  And the older lady fans can still feel like they have a chip in the game with as long as milfinater ZW is on the roster.