I keep refreshing this forum waiting and hoping for some Aaron Rodgers news

5 hours ago, freestater said:

I can't possibly believe its going to happen. Its just such a long shot. I just want to hear some news. I frozen inside the house and I got nuthin else to do but sit here and keep checking if there's any new morsels of info. Lol, its driving me nuts. Common now! Get it done, Tanny!

Waiting GIF

jetsrule128 keeps a daily count when we will be able to know. 

5 hours ago, Bay Ridge Jet said:

Yeah Stafford got traded in late January. Just can’t be official until the league year begins. I doubt you see anything until after the Super Bowl at this point. 

Rodgers already said it would be sometime after the SB 

5 hours ago, rangerous said:

Didn’t Rodgers say he wasn’t making any decision until after the Super Bowl?  The raiders need to make a decision on Carr before the 15 th or he gets a ton of money. So things may start popping at the end of next week.

Things WILL start popping the day after the SB....as Carr will be released or a 'trade agreement' will be announced before 2/15.

9 hours ago, freestater said:

I can't possibly believe its going to happen. Its just such a long shot. I just want to hear some news. I frozen inside the house and I got nuthin else to do but sit here and keep checking if there's any new morsels of info. Lol, its driving me nuts. Common now! Get it done, Tanny!

Waiting GIF

I opened the thread like, yeah, I agree and then read this and just wanted to hug you.

9 hours ago, PS17 said:

You’ll get Jimmy G and like it 

And then I read this and I was like, yep, he's right and still want to hug you but for different reasons. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, David Harris said:

What was the last good off-season? 

ie did it ever pan out?

Last offseason was for the most part really good. Excellent draft. Reed was an excellent FA signing. Uzomah and Conklin were upgrades even if they are still JAGs. Tomlinsson was a huge miss. Re-signing Berrios was questionable. but really only in hindsight. The handling of Zach and LaFleur was abysmal. 

But this offseason just feels destined to be like a 4-13. 5-12 team ending with Saleh getting fired. Hackett was a brutal hire

• WTF? 2

6 minutes ago, TommyT said:

The media has rolled a carpet out for Rodgers to go to the Raiders. Good luck Rodgers if this happens, your going to need it.

He wouldn't mention the Raiders if he meant to go there

And look how he said it. He was basically laughing about it, like Jim Carrey right before the hot hamburger trick on the hitman in "Dumb and Dumber." He's not serious.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

He wouldn't mention the Raiders if he meant to go there

And look how he said it. He was basically laughing about it, like Jim Carrey right before the hot hamburger trick on the hitman in "Dumb and Dumber." He's not serious.

I 100% agree, it is more about the media being bias. Hearing idiots like Kyle Brandt guaranteeing he is not going to the Jets.

• Upvote 1