Sauce tweeting Carr and Rodgers

Rhg1084

23 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Love Sauce, wish he wouldn’t do this though. It doesn’t serve any purpose other than letting your current teammates know that you’d like to see them replaced. 

Mike White is currently a UFA, Joe Flacco retired 3 years ago, and f**k Zach's feelings.  

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 2/3/2023 at 3:27 PM, Sonny Werblin said:

It is make or break time for ZW. I hope he fully realizes the gravity of his current situation and becomes absolutely desperate to do anything and everything possible to help his potential meet his reality. I know people don't like to hear it, but if he can wed average QB play with his game-breaking abilities, we would really have something special. I'm not gonna hold my breath because I think his mind freezes when under fire (something that is near impossible to fix without therapy, and maybe meds), but so long as he is a Jet, I will root for his success. 

Sorry but he's already broke and don't blame the Jets or the coaches or anything else you can't teach fear