Saints To Make A Move For Carr This Week

THE BARON

NFL Rumors: Raiders may receive an unexpected trade offer for Derek Carr (msn.com)

"According to ESPN's Jeremy Fowler, the New Orleans Saints are interested in Derek Carr and are set to make a move for him this week. It is uncertain what are the Raiders asking for his quarterback, but the NFC South team seems to have what they are looking for in order to sign him.

The Saints have struggled a lot since Drew Brees left the team in 2020. Neither Jameis Winston nor Andy Dalton were able to lead the team and that's why they are trying to add another experienced, but more trustworthy, quarterback for the 2023 season."

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

MIKE WHITE

Rodgers isn't the only one. I was asleep at the house in Lake Worth about 10 years ago and one of these beings came in through our bedroom window, walked in front of the bed between the TV and bed and walked right through the wall. Somehow as I was fast asleep I sat up and in a terrified voice said "IT'S IN HERE!" as my wife watched it walk through the wall, I never saw it, but my wife did and said that, that is what happened. It was a black shadow person about 4 feet tall with red eyes. It was strange I sensed it's presence. After she told me what happened I sort of remembered it happening. Weird scenes inside the gold mine 

13 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Rodgers isn't the only one. I was asleep at the house in Lake Worth about 10 years ago and one of these beings came in through our bedroom window, walked in front of the bed between the TV and bed and walked right through the wall. Somehow as I was fast asleep I sat up and in a terrified voice said "IT'S IN HERE!" as my wife watched it walk through the wall, I never saw it, but my wife did and said that, that is what happened. It was a black shadow person about 4 feet tall with red eyes. It was strange I sensed it's presence. After she told me what happened I sort of remembered it happening. Weird scenes inside the gold mine 

Sounds like you have jawa’s in your walls

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

We miss on Rodgers and Carr. 
man’s then can’t trade for Lamar…. f*ck

id seriously just re-sign mike white and draft Hooker or someone in 3rd and let White and the Rook try to do something. 

Don’t think any of those two things occurring especially Hooker as I think he is too old and will wind up like the QB from Florida State who was about the same age, drafted by the Browns in the first round many years ago and proceeded to be a major bust. 

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

id seriously just re-sign mike white and draft Hooker or someone in 3rd and let White and the Rook try to do something. 

Lol, this is the PROCESS of what we do as Jets fans.  When we lost out on Trevor Lawrence in that draft after a year long thought that we would be in position to get him, we pivoted and convinced ourselves that Zach Wilson was a better prospect than Lawrence.  If and when we don't get the Free Agent QB we want, we will convince ourselves that who we get was the better option.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, NYDreamer said:

Lol, this is the PROCESS of what we do as Jets fans.  When we lost out on Trevor Lawrence in that draft after a year long thought that we would be in position to get him, we pivoted and convinced ourselves that Zach Wilson was a better prospect than Lawrence.  If and when we don't get the Free Agent QB we want, we will convince ourselves that who we get was the better option.

not exactly accurate.  i had a melt-down when the jets won two useless games and missed out on treveor lawrence, but not once did i ever believe zach wilson was the better pick.  he was on my do not draft list and I was all but positive he was going to be a total bust. 

if the jets cant land carr or rodgers, i favor drafting tanner mckeee with their 1st round pick.

whoever wants to can flame me all they want for pimping mckee, but it is my believe that he will wind up being the most productive passer drafted in 2023.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

A team can offer 2 1sts if they want. Who Cares lol. Carr still has to waive his NTC

Exactly.  And he won’t because he will make more on the open market. The Raiders aren’t going to let it get to the point where they have to pay him. They will cut him. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NYDreamer said:

“We” did no such thing, sir.  And some of “we” were harassed for nearly 3 years over it.  And some of “we” still are.  

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Stark said:

there is no way in hell douglas and saleh kill their careers like this

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, neckdemon said:

there is no way in hell douglas and saleh kill their careers like this

honestly if this team misses out on those 3, what else is there?  you're gonna bring in a guy like andy dalton? how uninspiring can we get?  might as well just run it back with wilson and white and see what happens at that point

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, heymangold said:

honestly if this team misses out on those 3, what else is there?  you're gonna bring in a guy like andy dalton? how uninspiring can we get?  might as well just run it back with wilson and white and see what happens at that point

ryan tannehill or baker mayfield would probably be the 2 best options at that point. i just don't see a scenario where douglas and saleh willingly go into the season with the same qb room (basically) we had this year. it would be negligence

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

ryan tannehill or baker mayfield would probably be the 2 best options at that point. i just don't see a scenario where douglas and saleh willingly go into the season with the same qb room (basically) we had this year. it would be negligence

ryan tannehill is awful.  he got benched for a guy that, when they needed to win to get in, they started josh dobbs over. baker was also awful, losing the starting gig to darnold, aside from his few games in la, which were average at best.