Rodgers cheated while winning Pro Am

JETS SB

22 minutes ago, Leftylarry said:

I guess you don’t or can’t play.

I know it’s not athletic, EVERYBODY can hit  a driver 350 yards.

I don't "play"

Not everybody can carry sacks of concrete all day but that doesn't make it a game or sport to do it. If you need an excuse to stand in a field and day drink with your friends I won't tell your wife. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

I don't "play"

Not everybody can carry sacks of concrete all day but that doesn't make it a game or sport to do it. If you need an excuse to stand in a field and day drink with your friends I won't tell your wife. 

This comment is hilarious everyone I know hated golf until they turned 40 and then it gave them a hobby and a reason to leave the house....that's like 90 percent of the fanbase....me personally I took up fishing. lol

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But no one is watching her purely because they give a sh*t about her golf swing.

Not helping the case against Golf being a stupid f**king "sport".

I played baseball at a D-1 school along with high school basketball. Golf is the most challenging, and addictive sport I’ve ever played.

BTW Paige played at SanDiego St . and tried the Tour route, albeit with little success. She’s not just a pretty face, she’s a stick. My nephew watched her instructional videos when he was taking up the game for two reasons.

1. they’re excellent

2. I mean, look at her. Why wouldn’t he?

4 hours ago, Leftylarry said:

I guess you don’t or can’t play.

I know it’s not athletic, EVERYBODY can hit  a driver 350 yards.

It’s not that everyone can play golf or it doesn’t require skill. I acknowledge that few can and it does.  It’s just that…no one should give a sh*t that they do because it’s dumb.  

Golf is a “sport” without a defense, takes forever, and involves hitting a ball, walking to the ball, and hitting it again.  You can play it by yourself to avoid your family for an entire morning/afternoon if that’s your goal.  It’s a leisure activity that some people are really good at and some even make a lot of money doing.  Cool, have fun I guess?  

3 hours ago, undertow said:

This comment is hilarious everyone I know hated golf until they turned 40 and then it gave them a hobby and a reason to leave the house....that's like 90 percent of the fanbase....me personally I took up fishing. lol

At least fishing sometimes tends to have a useful goal in mind.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It’s not that everyone can play golf or it doesn’t require skill. I acknowledge that few can and it does.  It’s just that…no one should give a sh*t that they do because it’s dumb.  

Golf is a “sport” without a defense, takes forever, and involves hitting a ball, walking to the ball, and hitting it again.  You can play it by yourself to avoid your family for an entire morning/afternoon if that’s your goal.  It’s a leisure activity that some people are really good at and some even make a lot of money doing.  Cool, have fun I guess?  

All sports are dumb when you get right down to it.