Sorry for another Aaron Rodgers thread...but

This is one free spirit dude.  I was listening to the Pat McAffe show earlier and AR is going into complete isolation for 4 solid days.  In a room (he's paying for this by the way) that will be complete darkness...no contact with the outside world which includes phone, tv, radio, people, nothing.  Gets fed through a slot and he does have a bathroom, but again, no lights, night light, nothing.  He says this will be good for him while he contemplates his future.  Damn, I knew this guy was a little out there, but this is way out there. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, SackExchangeNYJ said:

If he doesn't love it, he has faked it pretty good for a long time. Guys who don't love it generally don't have the kind of success he has had.

Some people are just good at stuff w/o loving it. I sense Rodgers is one of those , and that would scare the crap out of me If I'm Joe Douglas. 

2 hours ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

This is one free spirit dude.  I was listening to the Pat McAffe show earlier and AR is going into complete isolation for 4 solid days.  In a room (he's paying for this by the way) that will be complete darkness...no contact with the outside world which includes phone, tv, radio, people, nothing.  Gets fed through a slot and he does have a bathroom, but again, no lights, night light, nothing.  He says this will be good for him while he contemplates his future.  Damn, I knew this guy was a little out there, but this is way out there. 

Sad Sons Of Anarchy GIF by Signature Entertainment

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

He's probably taking mushrooms

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

Some people are just good at stuff w/o loving it. I sense Rodgers is one of those , and that would scare the crap out of me If I'm Joe Douglas. 

Does it matter? He loves the $110 million more he would get from not retiring, or however much it is. And if he doesn't love football, he has done a good job playing at a high level without loving it.