Upgrading the tailgating vehicle for 2023

Maxman

18 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Wow that thing is ridiculous. Def gotta stop by one of your tailgates next season!

17 minutes ago, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

That is a thing of beauty! 

Thanks. So damn pumped. Kind of said F it and went for it. It is used but only has 3,200 miles on it. Didn't want to buy new because the depreciation hit is bad and there is so much warranty work that needs to be done. Let someone else do both of those.

Have the whole spring and summer to get through but absolutely can not wait for the first tailgate.

• Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, Maxman said:

If your last name is Sullivan, poop away.

So you road trip with your friends. Enjoying good laughs, a few drinks, good food. Maxman's best friend, Frank N Beans is like "Maxxy poo, this is awkward but I gots to make a deposit, you don't mind right?" Max says...?

• Haha 1

Just now, pointman said:

So you road trip with your friends. Enjoying good laughs, a few drinks, good food. Maxman's best friend, Frank N Beans is like "Maxxy poo, this is awkward but I gots to make a deposit, you don't mind right?" Max says...?

Ok this is kind of creepy.

So the technical answer is the RV is winterized right now. So nobody is pooping in it. Hope that helps clear it up lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Maxman said:

So the technical answer is the RV is winterized right now. So nobody is pooping in it. Hope that helps clear it up lol.

My buddy had a rig and was adamant no deposits on his watch. There was a large debate that ensued. When you posted your setup, I had to know what the father of the forum thinks. FYI, most of us agreed on his ruling after the vile vile clean up process. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pointman said:

My buddy had a rig and was adamant no deposits on his watch. There was a large debate that ensued. When you posted your setup, I had to know what the father of the forum thinks. FYI, most of us agreed on his ruling after the vile vile clean up process. 

True story, someone got us at the last JetNation group outing. Clogged the toilet bad. I was ready to murder someone.

I think I figured out who it was and it wasn't anyone from the site.

The thing is when you are driving around that black tank just sits there. When you are at an RV park hooked up, go for it. But if I have to drive it home with me, no thanks lol.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

So I bought my first RV about six and a half years ago. We had a blast with it, many family trips and tons of tailgates. I sold it right after the season ended and decided it was time for an upgrade.

I fly to Nashville tomorrow and then connect to Ilinois, picking up our new RV on Saturday. Should be about a 16 hour drive home. Going to go out with some friends and make a trip out of it. Watching the Super Bowl in Pittsburgh and finishing up the drive home on Monday.

Here is the new Sullivan Family \ JetNation RV.  The tailgates are going to be a lot of fun! 2021 Coachmen Encore.

5.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Beautiful... Wish You All The Best... Hopefully the Jets will do their part too.  :)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Winterized? What's that mean stocked full of beer? Congratulations from Florida ?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jayrad01 said:

Winterized? What's that mean stocked full of beer? Congratulations from Florida ?

Oh I am sure the first stop will be to fill up the fridge for the drive home.

Winterized means there is no water in it and all the tanks are empty. Up here we have to worry about the cold.  Hope to get this RV down to Florida soon though.  Thanks.

16 hours ago, Maxman said:

So I bought my first RV about six and a half years ago. We had a blast with it, many family trips and tons of tailgates. I sold it right after the season ended and decided it was time for an upgrade.

I fly to Nashville tomorrow and then connect to Ilinois, picking up our new RV on Saturday. Should be about a 16 hour drive home. Going to go out with some friends and make a trip out of it. Watching the Super Bowl in Pittsburgh and finishing up the drive home on Monday.

Here is the new Sullivan Family \ JetNation RV.  The tailgates are going to be a lot of fun! 2021 Coachmen Encore.

5.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

The 2023 version of the "Madden Cruiser" is the "Maxman Cruiser".

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, jayrad01 said:

It's an amazing RV. We were looking at a 35' leprechaun. Than we got cold feet because we were worried we wouldn't use it enough. My wife is a teacher so we can travel a lot in the summer and I'm getting the itch again. 

7 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The 2023 version of the "Madden Cruiser" is the "Maxman Cruiser".

I like that a lot. Might have to steal that line!

6 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Sweet, nice party bus. Here come the PSLs...?

Grow Stock Market GIF by Prezibase

Personal Tailgating Licenses are a very good investment.

3 hours ago, jayrad01 said:

It's an amazing RV. We were looking at a 35' leprechaun. Than we got cold feet because we were worried we wouldn't use it enough. My wife is a teacher so we can travel a lot in the summer and I'm getting the itch again. 

I have to say if you the only regret I have is not doing it sooner. Money was super tight when the kids were little but I would have bought a pop up camper or something 20+ years old. We get so much use out of it, this year we are going a little crazy because of getting the new one. But our kids are older and it keeps them close. We plan fun trips and they are guilted into going. We are good Irish Catholics, learned from the best haha.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

23 hours ago, Maxman said:

You know what’s creepy, I think I have a picture of your RV from the Jags game. Just some lurking before the game.08D456AF-B280-4E53-B42A-570B6CBE3640.thumb.jpeg.201f498e28c3ba53be886310613d7612.jpeg Last game it will ever be at. It’s what I do. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Creepy Lurker said:

You know what’s creepy, I think I have a picture of your RV from the Jags game. Just some lurking before the game.08D456AF-B280-4E53-B42A-570B6CBE3640.thumb.jpeg.201f498e28c3ba53be886310613d7612.jpeg Last game it will ever be at. It’s what I do. 

Oh wow that is incredible. The last lurking photo at its last game.

The guy I sold it to said he might go to a game next year. Someone that tailgates in the same lot asked about buying it, they saw the ad online and recognized it. They wanted to come see it the day of the JetNation Group Outing and I said no. We had all those people there that day, the RV was a mess because we had 10000000 hamburger rolls in it. So they bought something else. 

I am in Missouri now, flying to Illinois in the AM and then start the journey home the the Maxman Cruiser.  :)

• Haha 1