Breece Hall drops astonishing take on injury-plagued rookie season

LIJetsFan

1 hour ago, LIJetsFan said:

Hall was then asked if there were any surprises he had when facing NFL defenses. He responded, saying, “Just seeing how some guys really don’t want to come down and tackle, which was making it a lot easier for me.

He must have been referring to Jets practices during the week. Our Safeties didn’t exactly flourish in this.

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

He must have been referring to Jets practices during the week. Our Safeties didn’t exactly flourish in this.

Love Breece the Beast ... but lets be honest ... we had some unexpectedly cupcake teams to compete against early. COme back strong and Dominate. This kid is special.

• Upvote 1

Well, one other (former) Jets RB made out Ok this season. Talk about stepping into good luck. I didn’t realize even Practice Squad players get rewarded.

Chiefs:

The Chiefs currently has running back La’Mical Perine on their practice squad but he hasn’t played for them this season. He’s guaranteed a Super Bowl ring because he was also on the Eagles’ practice squad during the season. He’ll either be a free agent or signed to a futures deal in the next few days.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

"I think our O-Line did a good job blocking for me"

There you go. That's the astonishing part. 

It was all Breece. Nothing to do with O-Line lol. 

AVT injury was a killer and then losing an elite RB was the downfall of the offense. It then exposed the rest of the offensive line,  back up RBs and of course Zach.  

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

AVT injury was a killer and then losing an elite RB was the downfall of the offense. It then exposed the rest of the offensive line,  back up RBs and of course Zach.  

The avt injury changed the season.  He held the line together and played 4 positions.  

I wonder if breece will be ready for the start of the season.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Well, one other (former) Jets RB made out Ok this season. Talk about stepping into good luck. I didn’t realize even Practice Squad players get rewarded.

Chiefs:

The Chiefs currently has running back La’Mical Perine on their practice squad but he hasn’t played for them this season. He’s guaranteed a Super Bowl ring because he was also on the Eagles’ practice squad during the season. He’ll either be a free agent or signed to a futures deal in the next few days.

Wait, so players cut from the team or practice squad get rings too? What kind of participation trophy BS is that 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

“Astonishing”.  lmao.

Read the whole article waiting for the “astonishing” part and it never came.  Just reasonable, honest answers to questions about why Breece was successful pre-injury.

What a c**ktease.  

Did you read it?  I'll tell you what it tells me if I'm a LB or DB...since Hall has alerted them they don't tackle low, it will be interesting to see how they go after him next season.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Did you read it?  I'll tell you what it tells me if I'm a LB or DB...since Hall has alerted them they don't tackle low, it will be interesting to see how they go after him next season.

Yes and there was nothing “astonishing” in it, lol.  Not saying it wasn’t a good read or that there wasn’t anything quotable.  Just not “astonishing” lol.  

• Upvote 2