Poll: Would you prefer the Super Bowl to be on a Saturday?

Poll: Would you prefer the Super Bowl to be on a Saturday?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer the Super Bowl to be on a Saturday or on a Sunday?

• Yes, I'd prefer Super Saturday (or move it to the Sunday of President's Day weekend so people would be off the next day)
    • No, leave it as is on Sunday (where I'd have to go to work the next day)

Would you prefer the Super Bowl be on a Saturday, rather than a Sunday so you could enjoy the game without having to worry about waking up hung over at work the next day? 

I certainly would prefer a Saturday.  Either that, or they should move the game to President's Day weekend so people would be off on that Monday.  

1 hour ago, carlito1171 said:

I wish you separated Saturday and President's day in your poll. 

Because I want to keep the game on Sunday, but moving it to the day before president's day so many Americans will have off work makes sense. 

I'd argue that more Americans don't have it off. If you're not a federal, state, or school employee most likely you won't have it off which is a shame. I haven't had this day off since I was in school and back then it was Washington's birthday and then Lincoln's birthday

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, chirorob said:

I'd love it to be Saturday, I've been saying that for years.  

At least move it up a few hours on Sunday.   We have people over, and most leave at half time because they have kids that have to be at school the next day.

They keep pushing it later.  Not sure why. I think 5:30 is perfect. 

• Upvote 1

I don’t really care, but moving it later and having it today on February 12, MY BIRTHDAY, really sucks. Worse than being born dec 25 or Jan 1

and now it’s too close to Valentine’s Day,and pushing it back even further interferes with yet another holiday. Getting on my nerves honestly especially since it’ll never be the Jets which is the only thing that would make it tolerable 

14 hours ago, carlito1171 said:

I wish you separated Saturday and President's day in your poll. 

Because I want to keep the game on Sunday, but moving it to the day before president's day so many Americans will have off work makes sense. 

No, riding on another holiday coattails sucks 

3 minutes ago, Xtina said:

I don’t really care, but moving it later and having it today on February 12, MY BIRTHDAY, really sucks. Worse than being born dec 25 or Jan 1

and now it’s too close to Valentine’s Day,and pushing it back even further interferes with yet another holiday. Getting on my nerves honestly especially since it’ll never be the Jets which is the only thing that would make it tolerable 

Oh, go make a hat little miss grumpy!

?

• Sympathy 1