I have an impossibly small penis. Be nice to me.

T0mShane

https://theathletic.com/4181546/2023/02/11/eagles-super-bowl-jeffrey-lurie-andy-reid-nick-sirianni/?source=emp_shared_article

Interestingly, Lurie has a Master’s in Psychology and a Doctorate in Social Policy. Contrast the Eagles’ process with the calamities the Brothers Johnson have presided over when trying to hire  leadership positions, and it paints a pretty clear picture that we are in some trouble long-term. 

ECBDD225-D762-4F14-861E-50BC99F14579.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Let’s turn this around.  Lurie actually has a very similar background to the Johnsons.  He comes from a family with money.  He was a professor and then worked for the family business.  He is not really self-made prior to the Eagles.   

But he is very smart and thoughtful and figured out the Tao of being an NFL GM and coach.  And he let JD walk. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 2

Just now, varjet said:

Let’s turn this around.  Laurie actually has a very similar background to the Johnsons.  He comes from a family with money.  He was a professor and then worked for the family business.  He is not really self-made prior to the Eagles.   

But he is very smart and thoughtful and figured out the Tao of being an NFL GM and coach.  And he let JD walk. 

Is this the part where our faithful say something like "see? jd sucks"?

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, pointman said:

The worrisome part is that I actually thought that was the thread title you chose, and I couldn't find a correlation between it and the content. I was worried your trolling took a whole new turn that would take me another 8 years to acclimate to. 

I have an above average-sized penis and I get really uncomfortable whenever the skells on this hellsite are “nice” to me. @Sperm Edwards knows both of these things intimately yet chooses to spread falsehoods. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, varjet said:

Let’s turn this around.  Lurie actually has a very similar background to the Johnsons.  He comes from a family with money.  He was a professor and then worked for the family business.  He is not really self-made prior to the Eagles.   

The part that I found most interesting was that they intentionally ignore the media-created “hot coaching candidates” and the guys that are getting pushed by the media, which is the opposite of what Woody does. When you think about it, those types of guys are getting pushed for a lot of reasons that have little to do with their abilities as a coach—it’s more so about those guys being passengers on teams that spike in a particular year (or, years). We hired Saleh because he was the A1 guy on all of those lists, and it turns out that DeMeco Ryans was probably a better coordinator sitting behind him in San Fran. The Niners lose Ryans and they have to go outside the organization to replace him. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1