Superbowl Bets

What kind of crazy ish area y'all getting into tomorrow? I like to mess around w/props and crazy parlays for the superbowl just for fun. My prop bets are below. I have a bunch of squares too - landed 7-7 in a 500/square pool so hoping for a pretty standard 1st quarter/half and the Eagles to not F around and go for 2 instead of just kicking the damn XP.

Description:
Patrick Mahomes II of the Kansas City Chiefs will have 365 or more passing yards against the Philadelphia Eagles, Isiah Pacheco of the Kansas City Chiefs will have 105 or more rushing yards against the Philadelphia Eagles, Travis Kelce of the Kansas City Chiefs will have 140 or more receiving yards against the Philadelphia Eagles

^ pays 100-1

Description:
A.J. Brown of the Philadelphia Eagles will have 150 or more receiving yards against the Kansas City Chiefs, A.J. Brown of the Philadelphia Eagles will score 2 or more touchdowns against the Kansas City Chiefs

^ pays 20.4-1

Description:
Jerick McKinnon of the Kansas City Chiefs will score 1 or more touchdowns against the Philadelphia Eagles, Isiah Pacheco of the Kansas City Chiefs will have over 48.5 rushing yards, Jalen Hurts of the Philadelphia Eagles will have over 10.5 carries

^ pays 8.5-1

Description:
First Touchdown Scorer - Patrick Mahomes (KC @ PHI)

^ pays 20-1

Description:
First Touchdown Scorer - Boston Scott (KC @ PHI)

^ pays 25-1

Description:
First Touchdown Scorer - Quez Watkins (KC @ PHI)

^ pays 44-1

Description:
Position of MVP - Defensive Lineman (KC @ PHI)

^ pays 25-1