The Worst Ref Call Of The Night

They had a promo at the Grey Cup half time a number of years ago.  It went like this.  A fan selected from fan entries got to try three field goals.  One from the 30 yard line, one from the 40 yard line and one from the 50 yard line.

From the 30 you'd get something like a TV, from the 40 you'd get a trip ans cash or something like that and from the 50 you'd get a million dollars.

The failed from the 30 and 40 yard line but nailed the 50 yarder.... I mind be able to find the you tube of it.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

That kick was good.

lmfao, I was so confused because his response was very much like he missed even though it looked good.  Felt like one of those rigged boxing matches where the dude that was supposed to go down, threw a fake haymaker and accidently landed it and knocked the other dude and fell to his knees in shame because he knows the mafia is going to kill him now.

6 hours ago, Beerfish said:

They had a promo at the Grey Cup half time a number of years ago.  It went like this.  A fan selected from fan entries got to try three field goals.  One from the 30 yard line, one from the 40 yard line and one from the 50 yard line.

From the 30 you'd get something like a TV, from the 40 you'd get a trip ans cash or something like that and from the 50 you'd get a million dollars.

The failed from the 30 and 40 yard line but nailed the 50 yarder.... I mind be able to find the you tube of it.

Never seen that before, it's brilliant.

The best thing is the reaction of the players surrounding the guy - they seem genuinely delighted for him.