Would this make you become a Chief's fan

LSJF

Do you have what it takes to date/marry the daughter of the owner Gracie Hunt... She has a checklist...this would seriously test my Jet fandom, date/marry a hot billionaire heiress...

https://www.marca.com/en/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/2023/02/11/63e7befb22601d845a8b4589.html

The Kansas City Chiefs are preparing for the Super Bowl but off the field, the heiress of the team, Gracie Hunt, is setting out the three guidelines she demands any future romantic partner follow.

Hunt has long been a part of the NFL, having virtually grown up on the sidelines in Kansas City, courtesy of her father owning the franchise.

She has been very vocal in her opinions on some issues in the NFL, although speculation that she could one day try and run for commissioner isn't yet being taken on board by the young woman.

Faith is important to Gracie Hunt

As such, her focus in the immediate term is on her charity work and finding a romantic partner with whom she can settle down.

One of the most important things for Hunt is faith, she cites that as one of the fundamental pillars that a husband must have in her mind.

"I'm definitely looking for that number one draft pick," Gracie Hunt told Maxim magazine.

"My top three things: Does he align with me on a faith basis? Is he athletic? What does his work ethic look like? And if you're funny with a great personality, that's hard to beat."

• Sympathy 1

51 minutes ago, prime21 said:

What kind of tea do you sip?? ?

Not the fake-blond, pancake makeup, overly-skinny, average at best face kind.  Just not my thing.  Especially the debutante princess of great wealth look-at-meeeeeee thing, lol.

Dark/Red natural curly hair, healthier curves, natural good looks that don't need any makeup, that's my thing.

This one is a Paris Hilton wannabe, and I never liked her aesthetically either.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

You must sip some great tea, Fish!

Naaaa, it's not the usual internet "OMG I wouldn't touch that", she's well out of my league.  At my best she'd never give me a first look, much less a second.

She's just not of my taste preferences is all.

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Physically hot enough and filthy rich... Didn't even read what she wants. The answer is yes (with the exception of violating the rear entry one way rule). I'll cheer for the Chiefs "Go Chiefs" no problem. If she's a C! I wait until after the anchor baby then I divorce her and take half her stuff... It's a no lose situation.

American Football GIF

Man with a plan!

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Warfish said:

Naaaa, it's not the usual internet "OMG I wouldn't touch that", she's well out of my league.  At my best she'd never give me a first look, much less a second.

She's just not of my taste preferences is all.

I get what you’re saying.

She’s probably younger than my daughter (who is 34) so, yeah, I look at young women like this a lot differently then I did 25-30 years ago.
She’s a looker, but if I saw or met her in real life, I’d think of her as more like someone’s kid than someone I’d want to be with.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I’ve been rooting for the chiefs once the Jets are out of the picture for a few years now for one main reason: It grinds at pats fans and their insecurities.

They can’t stand Mahomes taking shine away from Brady so early. And at only 27, they know he’s a legit threat to take the mantle. And it’s absolutely amazing to watch it happen real-time. For example, last night, I had three different group chats blowing up about the officiating at the end of the game, and I sh*t you not, it was all pats fans cheering against Mahommes. The irony/unawareness to complain about it after 20 years of favoritism is…*chefs kiss*

I think Mahomes is why Brady played this last season.  He hears the footsteps and I'm here for it.   Seeing them thrive after Tyreek left convinces me that this kid is going to keep on winning.  Maybe if they lose Kelce it will hurt, but who knows.  I could easily see another SB or even two before he turns 30.  And he seems like a good guy so it's not hard to root for him.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Physically hot enough and filthy rich... Didn't even read what she wants. The answer is yes (with the exception of violating the rear entry one way rule). I'll cheer for the Chiefs "Go Chiefs" no problem. If she's a C! I wait until after the anchor baby then I divorce her and take half her stuff... It's a no lose situation.

American Football GIF

You ever hear of pre-nups?

• Upvote 3