This Cryptic Elijah Moore Tweet

SoFlaJets

Just now, 32EBoozer said:

He doesn’t have much trade value after last season, so I don’t think he gets traded. Must be about Qb

The replies are pretty good, guys are trying to figure it out and there are a couple who do kinda translate Mississippi football player tweets. I think it could have something to do with the Jets actively trying to unload Zach's lazy ass and when he IS gone Lijah will be vindicated because all his suspected shenanigans will be exposed

• WTF? 1

38 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Anybody have any idea what's going on here?

So apparently the 1K reference  is AJ Brown:  

Replying to
1k = (AJ Brown) — he thinks he’s getting traded

I tried deciphering this.  My guess is that he's referring to the Super Bowl.  AJ Brown ("1K") is his close friend so I assume he was rooting for the Eagles.  I think he's saying that he wasn't tweeting about the game very much (at least to that point) so maybe people might interpret that to mean he didn't care that much.  But he's saying "I'm really hype asf" (meaning he's really excited). 

Maybe "1k turn me" means that he's rooting for AJ Brown to make a big play so that he can respond and cheer (or "virtual cheer" via twitter). 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I tried deciphering this.  My guess is that he's referring to the Super Bowl.  AJ Brown ("1K") is his close friend so I assume he was rooting for the Eagles.  I think he's saying that he wasn't tweeting about the game very much (at least to that point) so maybe people might interpret that to mean he didn't care that much.  But he's saying "I'm really hype asf" (meaning he's really excited). 

Maybe "1k turn me" means that he's rooting for AJ Brown to make a big play so that he can respond and cheer (or "virtual cheer" via twitter). 

That's pretty good TT

8 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Thanks for clearing that up ? 

pretty good translation 

2 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

I’d rather get Carr and avoid this drama. Don’t get me wrong I would love Rodgers, but everything around him is somewhat irritating 

Even if we get Rodgers, the odds that it results in a Super Bowl win for us are probably very low.  But it'll certainly be a fun ride and AR seems "out there" enough that maybe he could handle NY and somehow pull it off.  I do think he badly wants a 2nd SB title to put him in more elite category as a QB.  If he retires with "only" 1 SB win, it'll feels like he underachieved.  Not that winning 1 Super Bowl isn't a tremendous accomplishment.  It just speaks to the tremendous talent he has that 1 would seem like "not enough".

• Upvote 3

Just now, SoFlaJets said:

That's pretty good TT

Just now, David Harris said:

Thanks for clearing that up ? 

pretty good translation 

Haha, my translation could easily be way off.  It's just my best guess.  The person who pointed out that "1k" was AJ Brown is the real MVP anyway.