Hey Jet fans

Packers12

Rodgers is best case scenario for the Jets but I don't see it happening. I just don't see why he'd want to come here towards the end of a great career. There's so much nonsense you have to deal with when you are the QB of the Jets. The beat writers will definitely be out to get him cause of something he says or something he said in the past or whatever. Although I do think Rodgers likes the attention and could definitely handle it, it just feels like an aggravation he doesn't need when there are other options on the table like Las Vegas. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Rodgers is best case scenario for the Jets but I don't see it happening. I just don't see why he'd want to come here towards the end of a great career. There's so much nonsense you have to deal with when you are the QB of the Jets. The beat writers will definitely be out to get him cause of something he says or something he said in the past or whatever. Although I do think Rodgers likes the attention and could definitely handle it, it just feels like an aggravation he doesn't need when there are other options on the table like Las Vegas. 

Pretty obvious Rodgers does not care what the media thinks of him

Pat McAfee has gone on record saying he will be a Jet. Raider nation thinks it’s a slam dunk he will be in Vegas, but my gut is leaning towards the Jets with each passing day. Rodgers today said any NFL player saying he will be going to a certain team has no clue what he will do. That may be directed at Devante Adams.