Colin Coward bashing again...

Bronx

I’m as down on Saleh as anybody and I doubt I would go to the Jets if I were Rodgers, but I’m having a hard time making a good case for the Raiders being a better destination than the Jets. Going to a division with Mahomes, Herbert, and Sean Payton to play for Josh McDaniels? 

I guess if it’s as simple as he’s a California kid who wants to be back on the west coast, I get it. But football wise, I don’t see the Raiders as a viable destination. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I’m as down on Saleh as anybody and I doubt I would go to the Jets if I were Rodgers, but I’m having a hard time making a good case for the Raiders being a better destination than the Jets. Going to a division with Mahomes, Herbert, and Sean Payton to play for Josh McDaniels? 

I guess if it’s as simple as he’s a California kid who wants to be back on the west coast, I get it. But football wise, I don’t see the Raiders as a viable destination. 

Another good point I heard yesterday...at 39, does Rodgers really want to go to a team where he has to learn a whole new offense?  He comes here with hackett and it just fits like a glove, he doesn't have to learn a new system.

• Upvote 1

He's really just talking about how he would look in the uniform....He can look like sh*t in the uniform for all I care, win and to me he would be stunning.

Side note, I know Namath said he would let Rodgers wear 12...but I think it would go a long way if he doesn't. Just come in and wear number 8 like you did in college. Buy Moore a rolex for the number and call it a day.

14 hours ago, slimjasi said:

These are the 3 advantages to joining the Raiders:

1. Proximity to West Coast and Hawaii

2. No state income tax

3. Devonte Adams

That's really it.

If he really, really cares about any of those 3 things, he will be a Raider.

If he doesn't, he will be a Jet.

1 minute ago, y2k8 said:

These are the 3 advantages to joining the Raiders:

1. Proximity to West Coast and Hawaii

2. No state income tax

3. Devonte Adams

That's really it.

If he really, really cares about any of those 3 things, he will be a Raider.

If he doesn't, he will be a Jet.

Fair - are we completely discounting the possibilities that he either retires or stays in GB? 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Fair - are we completely discounting the possibilities that he either retires or stays in GB? 

That was in the context of "he's leaving GB and not retiring". 

I think both staying or retiring or certainly on the table.

If he wants to play and wants a trade, I think the Jets are the frontrunner tho.