Aaron Rodgers Being Outspoken

Just now, Pac said:

I personally can't wait for the Sharin' with Aaron podcast sure to come out shortly after his retirement where he waxes poetic on all the controversies.  First episode will focus on chem trails.

By the third episode he’ll be down to 4,000 downloads and begging Elon to look into why he was shadowbanned from iTunes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

1. World Peace

2. End Hunger

3. Find out where Alan Dershowitz ranks on the list of Epstein’s besties

4. End homelessness 

Items 1, 2, and 4 are just "so likely to happen" when people in power are being blackmailed.  

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Serious question Max (well not really…)

how much do @Bronx and @TuscanyTile2 get paid to start threads? 
Are they on retainer, or do they get paid weekly?

We don't do flat monthly deals. Too many people wonder off once they get paid.

So CPC (Cost Per Click) is how we pay people. I will send you the info on joining the creators fund lol.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pac said:

I think he's a bit of a loon and disagree with him on a lot of things but he's still by far my clear cut #1 choice.

Can you imagine him giving a 15 minute soliloquy about how the pyramids were built after Brian Costello asks him what he thinks of NY?

He was right about one thing.

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Sad so many don't care about it just so they continue pretending everything is fine

Dude is sitting there on a sports show where they’re trying to talk about football and he’s popping off about Epstein. McAfee and Hawk are like, “uhhh sure man.” This is why people like Rodgers stop getting invited to Thanksgiving. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3