How many months or years until Zach Wilson is on an XFL roster?

Blackout

2 hours ago, bitonti said:

Zach is going to get many more NFL chances

once he's out of his rookie contract, he fits as a developmental backup 

I suspect a fellow BYU alum like Andy Reid will eventually do him a solid 

there's no reason he can't Geno Smith around the league for 10 years, getting chance after chance to figure it out 

Correct. If he’s willing to go that route it will be available to him.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Warfish said:

Key word highlighted.

NFLE was more about market expansion, than anything else.

I'm talking a domestic summer league, focused on player development.  U.S. Cities, smaller than major cities, and not intended as a massive profit driver (just like MLB's minor leagues).

I'd go see a Richmond or Virginia Generals minor league NFL team in the spring.

Yeah, they should play 12 months a year.  That would work well.  Too much stress on bodies, won’t work

• More Ugh 2

At this point, Zach can't process information at the level needed to be an NFL starting QB... The only thing that's going to help Zach is himself sitting down everyday working with a QB coach going over film sessions on how to read defenses. This is the only thing he should be doing this offseason. I believe if he can master that, then the rest will take care of itself. Whether that means with the NY JETS, or another team will be the only question.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

He's perfectly suited to play in Canadian Football League. They like their QB's running backwards and all over the place.  Its a bigger filed and more space so he can throw those loft balls without getting them picked off as much.  I could see him having some moderate success there. And there are a few teams close to Utah.  Make it happen JD.

..success in canada 

c77b0ef03c4d7cb46098eb27ca841c0b.jpg

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, T0mShane said:

AJ McCarron has outperformed Zach Wilson by almost every metric as an NFL QB. The only thing McCarron lacked was opportunity.

Almost every metric that doesn’t include an actual number that helped him over those 4 starts 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

At this point, Zach can't process information at the level needed to be an NFL starting QB... The only thing that's going to help Zach is himself sitting down everyday working with a QB coach going over film sessions on how to read defenses. This is the only thing he should be doing this offseason. I believe if he can master that, then the rest will take care of itself. Whether that means with the NY JETS, or another team will be the only question.

Watching all the film in the world won’t stop Zach Wilson from being afraid of getting pressured by an NFL defense.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, static14 said:

Wilson's NFL career will likely outlast the XFL. Not that either will be around too long.

Right.

Wilson will most likely be a Jet in 2023, if not 2024 then he'll likely get a shot on another team for at least a season. 2025 is probably the earliest he's out of the league at which point the XFL is very unlikely to be around anymore.

• WTF? 1

Never. Once Prince Zach is done with the NFL, he's done. He has a hard time taking a hit for 25 million per, you think he's going to put himself in harms way with an angry pass rusher ex-felon playing for 25 thousand per? 

Shyeah, right. Zach will be doing "reality tv" with Harry and Markle and other scumbags like that when he's done here, just for fun

• WTF? 1