You've Won! CLICK HERE to Claim Your Once In a Lifetime Offer! (Sign-ups CLOSED)

jvill 51

tropical-beach-in-punta-cana-dominican-r

image.png.e88ffa1149455c6428647bcfeb14efea.png

Congratulations [INSERT NAME HERE]!

You and a guest have been selected, from over 10,000 entrants, to attend a one week, all expenses paid trip to a private tropical island! Enjoy the ocean breeze from one of our luxury beach chairs (specifically reinforced for any of our "larger" attendees), sip on island cocktails crafted from only the finest top shelf liquors, and dine on world class cuisine masterfully prepared by our private chef -- ALL FOR FREE! If you don't remember entering any contest, don't worry about all that. This is totally legit, and nothing bad at all will happen to any of you, promise!*

All you need to do to claim your prize is sign below! We'll take care of the rest and send a private car to pick you up and drive you to a private plane which will fly you to the private island this coming Monday 2/27!

*Something bad, up to and including death by hanging, bullet wound, decapitation, disembowelment, stabbing, slicing, impalement, drowning, falling, poisoning, dismemberment, etc., will definitely happen to most, if not all, of you. 

SIGN HERE:

1. Arsis

2. 80

3. Jgb

4. Drums

5. Hal

6. Crusher

7. Pac

8. Ape

9. JiF

10. Beav

11. Nyn

12. Gsexy

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, Hal N of Provo said:

In!  

@jgbI also learned posting more leads to dying faster.   But I too DGAF and plan to post lots and go out in a blaze of (early) glory!  

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.”

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just found out today that I got my new job!  I'll be a CTM (Clinical Trial Manager).  Yes, I'll be a CTM after running a @CTM-themed game, lol.

Job represents a 70+ % pay bump!  

I'll certainly still have time for this game but future games may be iffy while I get acclimated to the new position.

Wow, outstanding. Assuming it’s male enhancement products trials. 

• Haha 1