Just stick with Mike White

25 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

It doesn’t look like we are getting Rodgers or Carr.  Any of these other guys are a waste of time 

I'd go with Baker Mayfield if they strike out on Rodgers or Carr. Mike White can come back as a backup if the $ is right.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

It doesn’t look like we are getting Rodgers or Carr.  Any of these other guys are a waste of time 

Just stick with Mike White ???  Hmmm... Let's see.  How can I phrase this ???

Just put your johnson in a vice.  It isn't as bad as getting hit by a freight train.  

35 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

He got injured and missed his chance, he will likely be a back up for the rest of his career. But, not sure I seen a player who can come in and win a game like he can. But you only get one or two of them a season. Quality back up if your starting QB stays healthy, 

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

If you can't get Carr or Rodgers, I don't see a meaningful difference between White and the rest of the group. Focus on the line to keep White upright

There is no way Saleh is going into the 2023 season with his job on the line with Mike White or Zach Wilson. If it’s not Carr or Rodgers it will be another veteran that has starting experience and has displayed an amount of competency at the position.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Just stick with Mike White ???  Hmmm... Let's see.  How can I phrase this ???

Just put your johnson in a vice.  It isn't as bad as getting hit by a freight train.  

how is drafting a college statue better than keeping mike white? lol i dont want either...but i'd def keep White over second tier DRAFT QB.

2 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

If you can't get Carr or Rodgers, I don't see a meaningful difference between White and the rest of the group. Focus on the line to keep White upright

Except fur Jimmy G almost everyone else has played  3 games in a row before getting hurt before. I’m sure Jimmy G did early in his career. That’s the biggest knock on Mike White. If not for that you are correct! 

4 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

There is no way Saleh is going into the 2023 season with his job on the line with Mike White or Zach Wilson. If it’s not Carr or Rodgers it will be another veteran that has starting experience and has displayed an amount of competency at the position.

Yeah, if they bring back MW as QB2 and Wilson as QB3, that's fine. But, they pretty much have got to bring in a new QB1.

7 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

statue ??? his footwork is excellent.  

Due to him not being a fleet-footed passer, the offensive line will need to be well-built to maximize his chances of success at the next level. McKee struggles with handling pressure. His completion percentage dropped from 66.5% when kept clean in the pocket to 41% when pressured. Free runners will neutralize McKee immediately. He does not have the foot speed or agility to evade them and create second-reaction throws. Once he is moved off his spot, his overall accuracy dips. McKee is a “by design” quarterback. When things are dialed up and executed to the design, he can operate well within structure. Making plays out of structure is not in McKee’s wheelhouse. 

1 minute ago, k-met57 said:

Due to him not being a fleet-footed passer, the offensive line will need to be well-built to maximize his chances of success at the next level. McKee struggles with handling pressure. His completion percentage dropped from 66.5% when kept clean in the pocket to 41% when pressured. Free runners will neutralize McKee immediately. He does not have the foot speed or agility to evade them and create second-reaction throws. Once he is moved off his spot, his overall accuracy dips. McKee is a “by design” quarterback. When things are dialed up and executed to the design, he can operate well within structure. Making plays out of structure is not in McKee’s wheelhouse. 

way too early to tell.  no qb prospect comes to the nfl as a complete player.  there are dupes in here that are still suggesting that zach wilson can improve.  some do improve and some dont.  dealing with pressure/pass rush is one of the things that can be coached.  and lets not forget, the qb can throw the ball away if need be.