Just Stick With Zach Wilson...

There...

I said it...

I give up...

So tired of the intrigue and the suspense...

And all the BS and the back and forth...

JD picked this guy with the 2nd pick, and now we just have to ride it out with him...

Bring in a Baker Mayfield-type for some inexpensive competition...

When the Jets go 1-16 or 2-15, use the top pick on a blue chip QB prospect again...

Hopefully, the Jets will get it right and finally get their Burrow or Lawrence...

We won't have to wait too long...

Right?...

tenor.gif

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Ugh 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, jetswinbaby! said:

There...

I said it...

I give up...

JD picked this guy with the 2nd pick, and now we just have to ride it out with him...

When the Jets go 1-16 or 2-15, use the top pick on a blue chip QB prospect again...

Hopefully, the Jets will get it right and finally get their Burrow or Lawrence...

Right?...

tenor.gif

I love this place! 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, rangerous said:

Much as people don’t want to repeat, zwilson was qb for 5 of the wins last season. He fell off after hall and avt went down.  Build the oline, give him better qb coaching and he can be viable.

That's nice.  Even when Wilson had the best possible circumstances he still sucked. 

The team won in spite of him, and basically any QB not named Luke Falk or Christian Hackenberg would have won games with a healthy roster.  He's not "viable".  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, jetswinbaby! said:

There...

I said it...

I give up...

Right?...

tenor.gif

Ha patience my friend.. Agents love to drag sh*ttt out.. diva rodgers is holding others guys up. I like idea of baker/ Mike white, etc  type guys. We need 2 guys like that at least who can compete, and hope catch lighting in bottle with 1. Plus we need a viable backup. Zack Wilson cannot be the go to if starter gets hurt. He should only step on the field to give water to thirsty teammates. He needs to be the 3, and barely earns that spot for now. 

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's nice.  Even when Wilson had the best possible circumstances he still sucked. 

The team won in spite of him, and basically any QB not named Luke Falk or Christian Hackenberg would have won games with a healthy roster.  He's not "viable".  

Nailed it. I can’t believe some losers still give credit for Zack’s horrible season, career so far. Yes he hoped on the back of a very good D, and running game with  hall. This team was built like it was 09/10. And we only needed an average at best qb to make it to back to back AFC championships. The difference was last year Wilson wasn’t ANYWHERE close to being average. Sadly that looks like his ceiling now, considering how awful he has looked in first 2 yrs.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes but the team won. Kind of runs counter to the argument that he was disliked by the team. And he did throw rd passes and largely protected the ball.

2 hours ago, rangerous said:

Much as people don’t want to repeat, zwilson was qb for 5 of the wins last season. He fell off after hall and avt went down.  Build the oline, give him better qb coaching and he can be viable.

I agree. ZW panics in the face of a quick pass rush so JD needs to draft and sign OL's that can give ZW some time. I think he can be functional.

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Even with Zach Wilson under center this roster is too good to tank.  They beat the friggin Bills with him under center, after all.  

And we all know the Jets never tank properly.  Best case scenario we go 4-12 and end up with the 4th pick in a 1 elite QB draft or something.

I think you underestimate how bad Zachapono is. Stsrt him all 16 games. Jets will pick first and Wilson will retire due to his psyche being destroyed, thus, his salary goes off the books. Then, its Caleb time!

• Haha 1