The NFL has invited 319 players to the scouting combine

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Douglas loves Ras warriors but then the coaching staff lets the ras warriors go.  See Jason Pinnock and Jonathan Marshall

Pinnock- they chose Tony Adams over him. Pinnock took a step back last year with the Giants.

Marshall- Got plucked off PS. Nothing you can do about that with the depth we have.

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Pinnock- they chose Tony Adams over him. Pinnock took a step back last year with the Giants.

Marshall- Got plucked off PS. Nothing you can do about that with the depth we have.

Pinnock was a starter for the giants and looked pretty good, tony adams did nothing here other than the team sayin oh we like this guy.

We kept guys like solomon thomas and nathan sheppard instead of marshall, it is a team decision.  And since we have so much glorious depth there will certainly be no need to get any fa or draftable dline this year.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Pinnock was a starter for the giants and looked pretty good, tony adams did nothing here other than the team sayin oh we like this guy.

We kept guys like solomon thomas and nathan sheppard instead of marshall, it is a team decision.  And since we have so much glorious depth there will certainly be no need to get any fa or draftable dline this year.

I don't watch the Giants, but his PFF Overall Grade was 61.9. Adams was 69.5

The Coaches liked Adams better for whatever reason.... I'm OK with that.  Marshall didn't even get on the field with Pitt. if what I am seeing is correct. Again.... no big loss for a 6th round player.

Pinnock

image.thumb.png.b0784c56be8ff2331445b85d781b8d4f.png

Adams

image.thumb.png.c6656db7d81340431e46c5a54c3aa91c.png