Klecko Worries About Rogers

OilfieldJet

15 minutes ago, JiF4Lamar said:

I kind of do agree w/ this to an extent, even though Rodgers is 2nd on my wish list.

Mr. Positive Vibes Only paired w/ a sociopath who really probably could not give 2 sh*ts about winning Football games.  He could ruin everything here...but Carr?  No.  Disaster in making.  It's almost like people dont realize he's 2nd in the league in turnovers in the last 3 years. it's the exact opposite type of QB the Jets should be looking for if they want to make the playoffs.  The Bills and NE were top 10 in forcing turnovers and we're going to ask a turnover machine to face them 4 times in a year and who knows what type of weather those game will hold?  Very scary.  

carr threw 14 INTs, the 4 QBs that took snaps for the jets also threw 14 INTs.  not so much worried about the turnovers as the jets could have won all 4 of those games.  for reference, my list is Lamar, Rodgers then Carr.

16 minutes ago, heymangold said:

don't think sauce would care who the QB is, as long as that QB is winning.  he also seems to be recruiting carr or rodgers via twitter and his twitch stream, so i'm not so sure i know what klecko is talking about.

wilson also has said things about how great it would be if rodgers came here.

it seems like the young guys on this team just want to win - they don't seem to care who it is that takes them there.

You make a great point about the young guys just wanting to win. So many of these guys came from really great programs, and losing in not part of their DNA. Guys like Sauce, Wilson, Ruckert lost more games in Dec and Jan than they did in college. 

• Upvote 3

Joe’s Old School, Blue Collar thru & thru. It’s in his DNA. Rodgers is the antithesis of blue collar. AR is an elitist & narcissist with incredible arm talent and touch. LJ is out of reach.

I can’t see Carr taking us to our ultimate goal. I can see a fully invested Rodgers taking us there as he can cover over some of our team imperfections.

Rodgers #1 (#13 not included this year)

Carr #2 

Tannehill #3

JG #4

26 minutes ago, heymangold said:

carr threw 14 INTs, the 4 QBs that took snaps for the jets also threw 14 INTs.  not so much worried about the turnovers as the jets could have won all 4 of those games.  for reference, my list is Lamar, Rodgers then Carr.

Kind of confused, the Jets finished under .500....if they took care of the ball better, maybe they win more games?  They're trying to get better, not repeat the same performance.

7 minutes ago, JiF4Lamar said:

Kind of confused, the Jets finished under .500....if they took care of the ball better, maybe they win more games?  They're trying to get better, not repeat the same performance.

if they had a qb that could throw 24 TDs, like carr did, while still competing with the turnovers, they win more.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

52 minutes ago, JiF4Lamar said:

I kind of do agree w/ this to an extent, even though Rodgers is 2nd on my wish list.

Mr. Positive Vibes Only paired w/ a sociopath who really probably could not give 2 sh*ts about winning Football games.  He could ruin everything here...but Carr?  No.  Disaster in making.  It's almost like people dont realize he's 2nd in the league in turnovers in the last 3 years. it's the exact opposite type of QB the Jets should be looking for if they want to make the playoffs.  The Bills and NE were top 10 in forcing turnovers and we're going to ask a turnover machine to face them 4 times in a year and who knows what type of weather those game will hold?  Very scary.  

Who do you want as qb?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, heymangold said:

if they had a qb that could throw 24 TDs, like carr did, while still competing with the turnovers, they win more.

Fair enough, I mean, it didnt happen for the Raiders during his tenure but maybe it's different here.  In my mind, the last thing you want is a turnover prone QB for this team.  I'd rather have a true blue game manager ie Tannehill, Brisset, Jimmy G. who takes care of the ball and maybe only throws 20 TD's than Carr but good point either way.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OilfieldJet said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/02/25/jets-joe-klecko-aaron-rodgers-trade-rumors-hurt-locker-room

Klecko says Rogers may not be well received by the younger players on the Jets, mentions Sauce, Garret Wilson and Hall. Also said that Rogers was known to be condescending to receivers.

Give mr Carr.

Winning cures all ills. 

2 hours ago, SpankyJohnson said:

Yeah Rodgers might hurt some players feelings. ? Screw him

Jet fans exploded when ZW didn't take accountability for the NE loss this year. What happens when we're paying Mr MVP 50M and he blows off the fans and media following a loss. Rodgers was and still may be a great QB but he's a class A douche and I cringe to imagine what happens if he comes here and fails. 

• Upvote 2

Joes take is weird.  If Garrett is running the wrong routes he should get sht for it.  I get that Gen z is more sensitive than ever but if a guy wilts because one of the best QBs ever yells at him then maybe they're in the wrong business. 

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Jet fans exploded when ZW didn't take accountability for the NE loss this year. What happens when we're paying Mr MVP 50M and he blows off the fans and media following a loss. Rodgers was and still may be a great QB but he's a class A douche and I cringe to imagine what happens if he comes here and fails. 

james whale riot GIF by Maudit

14 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

When you have a whole lot more wins than losses and the team is making playoffs those things typically don't come in play. 

35 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Can't happen here. /sarcasm

1 hour ago, 56mehl56 said:

I agree. Klecko said it best awhile back......"If things don't go well, I can't see Rodgers giving a sh*t."

5 hours ago, OilfieldJet said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/02/25/jets-joe-klecko-aaron-rodgers-trade-rumors-hurt-locker-room

Klecko says Rogers may not be well received by the younger players on the Jets, mentions Sauce, Garret Wilson and Hall. Also said that Rogers was known to be condescending to receivers.

Give mr Carr.

You put the AR back in the hole.......

If people were mad at Zac Wilson for not taking responsibility for the poor offense in that post game presser they ain't seen nothing yet.  Teflon Rodgers has never been responsible for anything that did not go wrong for the packers and has been responsible for everything that goes right for them.

• Post of the Week 1