North Carolina Poopie Humor (Merged eleventy-Billion times)

what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?

• six pack coors light
    • crab cakes w/zesty sauce
    • garlic mashed potatos
    • turkey wrap w/tons of mayo
    • roast beef
    • leftover meatballs and ravioli
    • it is an urban legend that pungent factor has relation to food intake
    • why didn't you blame the dog, idiot?

I have to admit, I was confused too. but Max is back now, and his thread merging talent is beyond repute. you just got caught up in his lightning like efficiency.

Sorry about that. I merged a few of the "bumped threads". When I did that I forgot it uses the oldest thread title. I have since changed it to a title that I think better reflects what is going on here, lol.

A mathematician, a philosopher, and a blonde all go to Hell and receive a challenge from Satan: if they can stump him, they'll be set free, and be able to go to Heaven. The philosopher goes first and asks the Devil a very hard philosophy question, to which the Devil snaps his fingers, gets a laptop, goes online, and gives the answer. The mathematician tries as well, but the Devil instantly gets the answer by using his laptop. When it comes down to the blonde, she pulls up a chair, drills three holes in it, sits down and farts.

Now... she says, Which hole did the fart come out of?

That's easy, says Satan, All three!

No! It came out of my butthole!

LOL!!! ROFL!!!

went to take a leak, let out a long, slow whining fart at the urinal. thought i was alone until the stall door opened. one of the biggest rainmakers in my firm. he said "hey jgb, next time you have to do that, do me a favor and check for my cole haan loafers under the stall door first."

I sort of has a similar experience,, a fe wmonths ago I was peeing at urinal and there was someone in stall next to the urinal,,he was peeing in stall and his feet were alittle overlapping,,

I had one of those multiple sprays at the beginning and had to do a little re-aiming,while suffic eit to say, a small spray found its way to floor and his overlapping from stall leather light brown shoes,,I could see about 8 dark pee stains on those light brown leather shoes,, I couldnt help laughing,,when he walked out and say me laughing he said'well it seems like you are having a good day'

I sort of has a similar experience,, a fe wmonths ago I was peeing at urinal and there was someone in stall next to the urinal,,he was peeing in stall and his feet were alittle overlapping,,

I had one of those multiple sprays at the beginning and had to do a little re-aiming,while suffic eit to say, a small spray found its way to floor and his overlapping from stall leather light brown shoes,,I could see about 8 dark pee stains on those light brown leather shoes,, I couldnt help laughing,,when he walked out and say me laughing he said'well it seems like you are having a good day'

:rl: hahahahaha, did you have some SJ macaroni salad w/asparagus the night before??

went to take a leak, let out a long, slow whining fart at the urinal. thought i was alone until the stall door opened. one of the biggest rainmakers in my firm. he said "hey jgb, next time you have to do that, do me a favor and check for my cole haan loafers under the stall door first."

lmao, potw nom.

Now, at my firm it's usually the biggest rainmakers that let those out. Hey, they've earned it.

So that's where Pac Man has been hiding.

• Upvote 1

are you a night pooper or day pooper? usually, i'm a morning dumper. i like to shove a man overboard before my morning shower. but how do you handle the random late evening dump? if you take the night dump, you're stuck in a late night cycle for a few days and when i squat in the AM and nothing comes out, my day just doesn't feel right. sometimes, if the urge to dump late at night is minimal to moderate, i will "save it" for the AM to assure myself the opportunity to clear my torpedo tube at 7am. thoughts?

are you a night pooper or day pooper? usually, i'm a morning dumper. i like to shove a man overboard before my morning shower. but how do you handle the random late evening dump? if you take the night dump, you're stuck in a late night cycle for a few days and when i squat in the AM and nothing comes out, my day just doesn't feel right. sometimes, if the urge to dump late at night is minimal to moderate, i will "save it" for the AM to assure myself the opportunity to clear my torpedo tube at 7am. thoughts?

How about neither? I'm usually a mid to late afternoon dumper.