Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

North Carolina Poopie Humor (Merged eleventy-Billion times)

what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?

• six pack coors light
    • crab cakes w/zesty sauce
    • garlic mashed potatos
    • turkey wrap w/tons of mayo
    • roast beef
    • leftover meatballs and ravioli
    • it is an urban legend that pungent factor has relation to food intake
    • why didn't you blame the dog, idiot?

Why did Tiger stick his head in the toilet?

He was looking for Pooh.

I have to admit, I was confused too. but Max is back now, and his thread merging talent is beyond repute. you just got caught up in his lightning like efficiency.

Sorry about that. I merged a few of the "bumped threads". When I did that I forgot it uses the oldest thread title. I have since changed it to a title that I think better reflects what is going on here, lol.

Two turds walk into a gay bar. You would think that once the first turd walked into it, the 2nd turd would have walked around it. Damn turds.

This turd is f;ing a dead alligator. Oh wait, nevermind.

and GreenBeans and JetHeelz may be offended by the title,,

we know JN doesnt want to offend anyone

You have made 894 Limo is fat \ twinkie jokes. Yes not offending people is our # 1 priority. Gotcha.

mods-- can we please have the thread title changed to "The Turd Thread" no need for the official title and the colloqial designation to be different. everyone calls it the turd thread anyway and i haven't lived in NC in years.

JGB --

We have reviewed your request and regret to inform you that it has been denied. Thank you and have a good day.

Signed,

JetNation

This should be its own thread.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Weird that it is in with this other stuff. But the TurdMaster General has spoken. So we will just check this thread for updates apparently, lol.

Pretty sure he was upset that he had such a nice body but was stuck with bronze balls.

Seriously though Max.... you had to censor **** ...why?

Here is why. It is simple. JGB created this to knock other people. I am all for a good joke. I am all for some internet ball busting. But when it comes to ripping on the posters here, I will pass.

People should be able to post stuff without being called names. Just my 2 cents. And that is why I censored it. Don't worry though, it will be back next week under the new name of The_Post_Of_Fecal_Matter_Award.

Stay tuned. It's gonna be so much fun. Seeing posters flock from this site in terror -- that never gets old.

night left here as a poster and you could say one thing to him....what would it be?

Me ban him? I am his biggest fan. He craps all over this board and drives long time users away. Sign me up for more of that. That is "loads" of fun.

Joe if elected to PE#1 what changes would you make? Would you target different groups? How would your style differ from those that served before you?

In short, why should we vote for you?

Joe knows how to tone it down when needed. JGB has this weird banning fetish. It is a badge of honor of some sorts and I don't know why.

lighten up, frances. anyone can nominate anyone. i think if you read the t_owt posts you'll see it's not malicious. but if you decide to ban me over it, do it. i'm just trying to loosen to offseason tension and when i get PMs saying it's not a bannable offense but then you posts multiple posts saying i'm about to get banned, well i mean come on, don't play me like a fiddle. just do it if you wanna. i'd hate to be banned from here, i love this place and i just got banned from JI earlier this week defending this place but if "pontius pilate'ing" me to the masses of complainers will help, do it. if it happens though, joebaby, look out. if this is my last post you know i love Jn and i love you all. hit me up. if this is just one big ball bust then you got me and you're the freaking king of it, you old s.o.b. :)

Hey what post of mine made you feel threatened that you were about to be banned?

You are quite the drama queen though. I'm just saying.

Someone brought up a good point today - if TX were NOT a Pats fan would he have been banned?

Garb it is 9am, who brought up that point? Somebody on the bus next to you this morning?

hahahaha....that's what pm's are for, right?

What a loser. You changed your response.

Yes, I did. i wrote "maybe PM's really ARE private!" Then I thought to myself, Max is being kind of a cranky-pants, I am a Pats fan, betteer temper it for now. ;)

Garb that is not how you do it. You start a thread saying that I secretly banned you. Then because of public outcry I unbanned you.

That is how the game is played.

not nice having people say vile things about your loved ones, is it? only difference is my dad and i can't start deleting posts when the heats gets turned up. we're good sports but the **** about my mom is immature, pathetic and really exposes you as a turd. just sayin'.

Dude your Dad made a joke that he was having sex with Smizzy's wife. A little late in the game to worry about people making vile jokes.

This thread has run its course.

SJ you are lucky you have such a great personality. Otherwise she wouldn't put up with you! No matter how much you act like you love antiquing, she would have gotten tired of you by now.

:)

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company