Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

North Carolina Poopie Humor (Merged eleventy-Billion times)

what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?

• six pack coors light
    • crab cakes w/zesty sauce
    • garlic mashed potatos
    • turkey wrap w/tons of mayo
    • roast beef
    • leftover meatballs and ravioli
    • it is an urban legend that pungent factor has relation to food intake
    • why didn't you blame the dog, idiot?

Does someone always drop by your office after you release a putrid bomb??? every time without fail!

just happened to me

what do you say in times like this??????????

Is Roberts Inc. an SJ conglomerate?

how do think he put JGB thru law school!!!!

Man, I had a doozy the other night...

Earlier in day I had some rice and peas for lunch,,after 1st 2 bites I knew something was bad,,had almost a chemical taste to it,,I threw it out and felt well rest of day..

Well later that nite I had piercing pain that came in throbs for about 15 minutes,,finally I was able to relieve myself at toilet. It was like the Hoover Dam burst. The velocity and volume of the lava flow was scary. It went on for 10 seconds, felt better and then got up. Immdediately pain came back, back on throne and Vesuvious erupted again with teh same velocity and power that chargrilled half of Pompeii. I felt better after last arse tsunami. I would have thoiught food poisonoing, but I didnt think tha thit for 30 minutes, then you are OK after you empty Hersheys vault.

Needless to say, I repeated this FOUR times. I lost 4 lbs. when I weighed myself the next day.

Any other stories where you thought you were gonna meet your maker.

i'm glad everthing came out OK!!!!

Why does SJ's grammar (,,,) seem much better when he is writing bathroom stories?

Helloooo he is one of leading authorities in the country!!!

he has been called to many trials as an expert witness where gas issues has

led to the big D;)

after dropping bomb after bomb in the master bath my wife finally decided to make me **** in the guest bathroom on the fourth floor so i'm up there doing my business and i hear her begin to curse from the kitchen on the first floor. i figure maybe she spilled something. after my dump, i went to see what she was up to and she just glowered at me. i asked her what the problem was and she looked at me, deadly serious: "your **** stink waterfalled down each flight of stairs and made me gag, you're an animal."

a chip off the old block;)

it's funny. women think men are incompetent morons but they also think we have voluntary control over the consistency and smell of our BMs.

Your wife probably craps at work;)

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company