Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

North Carolina Poopie Humor (Merged eleventy-Billion times)

what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?

• six pack coors light
    • crab cakes w/zesty sauce
    • garlic mashed potatos
    • turkey wrap w/tons of mayo
    • roast beef
    • leftover meatballs and ravioli
    • it is an urban legend that pungent factor has relation to food intake
    • why didn't you blame the dog, idiot?

I prefer fan + spray.

The people in our office share a small bathroom. Is it ok to walk out and "accidentally" leave the fan running? I try to put together a scenario where the glade molecules are doing battle with the stink molecules, while the fan takes the casualties up to the roof. But the battle takes time.

I'm just afraid that one day the office's official pretty girl is going to be standing right there when I open the door. ..and she'll hear the fan running. And she'll know why.

I think if this ever happens, I'll smile and ask her to go down the hall and get me the plunger. Then it won't look like I was trying to leave with the fan still running.

Your posts in my last thread have been very helpful. Thanks.

Nevertheless, Raisins have no place in the food chain. What sane person would corrupt an oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookie like that?

I can't remember all the chocolate-chip cookies I've bit into that turned into those vile things. They're like cookie landmines!

...don't get me started on celery.

A year or so ago, I ordered a footlong "cold cut trio" at a subway in a gas station. Apparently the bologna/salami in that sandwich is less popular than turkey and stays out on the counter for days longer.

It hit about midnight, and this involved kneeling, not sitting. Trust me, when you're kneeling, you WISH you could be only sitting.

It was so violent that the next morning I was snorting tomatoes out of my sinuses.

Install (or begin to use) ceiling fans in the bathrooms.

As for marks left in the commode, that's her fault -- from all the fiber she's pushing on you. Stick to steak, ribs, and potatoes and you'll be fine.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company