Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

North Carolina Poopie Humor (Merged eleventy-Billion times)

what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?

• six pack coors light
    • crab cakes w/zesty sauce
    • garlic mashed potatos
    • turkey wrap w/tons of mayo
    • roast beef
    • leftover meatballs and ravioli
    • it is an urban legend that pungent factor has relation to food intake
    • why didn't you blame the dog, idiot?

ohhhh, coach, what every girl completely deviod of style and taste is wearing this season.

Hold up, let me understand this.... you are measuring your ****, yet a girl with a Coach bag is completely devoid of style and taste? :shutit:

Measuring your penis takes delicacy and skill, if you mismeasure the shaft or, are unable to properly place the ruler amongst the pubes you will knock of a few centimeters, which can be difference between a hot chick or a fugly tranny.

He was measuring his crap, not his penis...

Too much fart and sh!t talk around here for my taste... where'd all the gentlemen go?

:confused0082: :confused0082: :confused0082:

Where's the value in this excessive and tiresome sh!t humor thread that it can possibly go on for 3+ pages? Is there that much crap to spew that you can't help yourselves? Apparently yes.

Is this place that hard up for good posts that anything in this thread gets POTW? "Someone said turd, let's POTW it! That's the funniest sh!t I've ever seen! Wait, let's POTW that too!!"

To some here, behaving ungentlemanly is due to women wanting bad boys. That makes no sense. I've known many men both gentlemen and so-called bad boys, some both. Being arrogant and vile and talking about the length of their crap was never part of being a bad boy.

A five year old would even know when to say when. I'm kind of embarrassed for you guys.

3..2..1... attack me... knock yourselves out.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company