Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

North Carolina Poopie Humor (Merged eleventy-Billion times)

what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?

• six pack coors light
    • crab cakes w/zesty sauce
    • garlic mashed potatos
    • turkey wrap w/tons of mayo
    • roast beef
    • leftover meatballs and ravioli
    • it is an urban legend that pungent factor has relation to food intake
    • why didn't you blame the dog, idiot?

****, meant to make public-- mods?

lol

Count me in for smoke

yes dude it totally is bliss. If the fart is invisible, like they are in real life, then maybe your clothes acted as a filter and no airisolized poop got out, at least you can take comfort from thinking that, but if you can see a cloud, then you know for a fact that it is a crap cloud and you are breathing it in and dusting your lungs with some strangers poo particles.

I will admit, it takes a guy with a bit of a germophobe problem to even think these things.

The cloud sounds cool... and it gives you something to avoid...

Wont be good for you though when your filming and a girl drops a silent bomb and a purple smoke cloud follows... unless your doing a fart fetish video...

Here ya go...

bosspoopnycsmoothfp3.jpg

but he thinks homo jokes are funny? ,,

pot/kettle,,you need to clean your whole humor mindset before you pass judgement on others ..

just sayin

When did he say his son liked homo jokes?

well his dad does, but is passing judgemnt on turd jokes,,

man, u might be the slowest thinking poster in message board history..

when u take your head out of the mods arses and really think 1st then i may pay attention to u

yikes,,

Smizzy said his SON doesn't think "poop" is funny, and for all we know his SON might not think homo jokes are funny... this has nothing to do with what Smizzy does or thinks on a message board his son most likely never sees/reads...

My head isnt up Smizzy's ass... **** that... Poop jokes are hilarious...

He was trying to point out that not even all children find humor is potty jokes... which are usually most popular with kids...

thanks, captain literal. btw, how's the olive garden lasangne rate?

get lost

:lol:

SJ why is it so easy to **** with you? All I have to do is question something you say... regardless of how I actually feel or whether I really give a ****... and you seem to get all pissy... they make pills to help people relax ya know!

• Upvote 1

keep diggin, people who can't see past the literal words of a post are cumbersome to talk to.

I happen to like deep holes... :lol:

back on topic...

Darling... says a husband sheepishly to his wife, Let's try a new position tonight.

Good idea! She replies: You stand in front of the sink and do the dishes,

and I'll sit in front of the TV and fart.!

A very snobby woman is sitting in a restaurant, having just finished her clam chowder. As she leans over to reach into her purse for her wallet to pay the waiter, she releases a loud fart that makes everyone turn towards her table. Hoping to blame the flatulent blast on the waiter, she sits up with an air of indignation on her face and shouts:

A mathematician, a philosopher, and a blonde all go to Hell and receive a challenge from Satan: if they can stump him, they'll be set free, and be able to go to Heaven. The philosopher goes first and asks the Devil a very hard philosophy question, to which the Devil snaps his fingers, gets a laptop, goes online, and gives the answer. The mathematician tries as well, but the Devil instantly gets the answer by using his laptop. When it comes down to the blonde, she pulls up a chair, drills three holes in it, sits down and farts.

Now... she says, Which hole did the fart come out of?

That's easy, says Satan, All three!

No! It came out of my butthole!

This one is great....

• What's the definition of bravery?

A man with diarrhea chancing a fart!

• What do you get if you eat beans and onions?

Tear Gas.

• What do you call a fart?

A turd honking for the right of way.

wow, i didn't think it was possible to ruin a thread about turds but ecurb is giving it the old college try.

meh. it was nothing without my help on the purple smoke anyways... :)

outhouse.gif A woman living in a rural area wanted to have an outhouse that wouldn't stink. She advertised it in the local papers for a contractor that could build such a structure. After some time, a contractor applied for the job and guaranteed that the outhouse would not have any odor. He got the job.

Sometime after completing the construction, the man got a frantic call from the woman, "You'd better get here fast! That outhouse has a terrible smell!"

He rushed over, went to the outhouse, poked his head through the door and exclaimed,

"No wonder it stinks! You pooped in it!"

get lost Captain Literal

Am I being too literal when I tell you your skin is thinner than Nicole Richie? :confused0082:

unless you kissed adam and/or eve's ass i don't think you can really be a true ass kisser. you're just an amateur until you put your lips on the earth's original cornholes.

now your catching on... lol

but this is all irrelevant because we never posted on the ORIGINAL message board on the internet...

No turd Left Guard jokes,,

Smizzy will only allow New Homo Left Guard jokes :confused:

capt.322e08c23b9c4e7eb838f4f3a96d249e.nc_state_football_preview_ncgb106-793370.jpg

What about RedNeck left guard jokes? Are those ok?

redneck_overalls.jpg

I guess your son wont find this funny :P

I went to a great Italian restaurant the other night... BEST EVER ;)

How ironic... Smizzy is now the first to post in the "turd" thread... lol

\

Classic drunk posting going on here, lol!

:rl::rl::rl:

Classic drunk laughing going on here... LOL

Me ban him? I am his biggest fan. He craps all over this board and drives long time users away. Sign me up for more of that. That is "loads" of fun.

Doesnt this belong in the turd thread?

Just sayin... :lol:

look, if jgb goes then i am going to require protection and safe haven, or mod status, being public enemy#2 is MUCH better than public enemy#1, if he is tossed, i slide to the bottom.

Will you control the turd thread?

I dont think the mods will like that, may want to remove

Why? Its not much at all and no worse than a shot of an ass in a thong... not to mention I gave a warning and so does the site before the video shows... if they want to delete it... fine.... its not that bad though and pretty funny too!

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company