North Carolina Poopie Humor (Merged eleventy-Billion times)

what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?

• six pack coors light
    • crab cakes w/zesty sauce
    • garlic mashed potatos
    • turkey wrap w/tons of mayo
    • roast beef
    • leftover meatballs and ravioli
    • it is an urban legend that pungent factor has relation to food intake
    • why didn't you blame the dog, idiot?

Holy F. That's gross. 2 cheesesteaks from Pat's and I'm NASCAR-ing my way home.

Still maintain that Geno's is garbage though

tried geno's once. not impressed. a lot of people say geno's bread is better. i dunno, pats is a lot greasier and if you're eating a cheesesteak, you might as well go all out. if you want a sandwich on top-notch bread, try sarcones on 9th and fitzwater. looks like a dump, taste like heaven. my favorite is the Hot Pepper Hoagie. a lot of people don't think it sounds good but we've gotten multiple party trays and even people who "don't like hot" try it and are hooked and we're left with a bunch of turkey subs because everyone devoured the hot pepper.

PAT's is first. everything else is... not pats. next time at jim's go extra whiz, compensates for their drier meat. i eat at jim's a lot-- i live 5 blocks from there in society hill.

jgb we discussedthis before I like Genos never had the dry steak you speak of. Do also like Jims and sometimes hit Phillips on Passyunk on the way to sports complex they are good too in a pinch

I like to hit Fat Tuesdays after eating at Jims

hate fat tuesdays. place feels like i'm drinking in grandma's basement and even though they have sunday ticket, they have tiny tv's way up on the wall and my neck kills me after watching a game there. also, they only have 1 waitress on a sunday, they told me this is because there aren't enough tips for 2 which means 20 minute waits between rounds. as an added bonus, the bouncers killed some dude there a couple summers ago, right over the rail-- head splattered all over the concrete. try the artful dodger in headhouse square--like 2nd and lombard. great bar. they always give up a flatscreen to me to watch the j-e-t-s. tell mark the bartender the jets fan sent ya.

SJ --- what are your thoughts on breakfast sandwiches (from On The Run, Wawa, 7-11, etc.) and a coffee in the morning.

I've had some great times before lunch... yikes. Deadly.

I am not a big breakfast eater. I normally have a small dollop of applesauce with a 1/2 teaspoon of cinammon mixed in to fight cholesterol.

I only eat breakfast when on vacation, ,then I head to the local greasy spoon in area I am visiting and have eggs/bacon/home fries.

As far as fast food breakfast, I have on occasion enjoyed the McDonalds Egg/Bacon Bagel.

Think of this and i am sure you will all agree that the oderless smoke is 10 times worse.

We have all been in the presence of some nasty bastid who let a stinker out in public. Now, you may have been grossed out by the smell, but i doubt anyone actually thinks about the fact that they are breathing in air polluted with some guys feces particulate. Now, if you could actually see the cloud of gas, then you would totally be thinking about the fact that you are breathing in someone's s##t-dust. I will take the nasty-yet-invisible any day over seeing what foulness i am breathing in.

Think of this and i am sure you will all agree that the oderless smoke is 10 times worse.

We have all been in the presence of some nasty bastid who let a stinker out in public. Now, you may have been grossed out by the smell, but i doubt anyone actually thinks about the fact that they are breathing in air polluted with some guys feces particulate. Now, if you could actually see the cloud of gas, then you would totally be thinking about the fact that you are breathing in someone's s##t-dust. I will take the nasty-yet-invisible any day over seeing what foulness i am breathing in.

So is ignorance bliss? You're gonna be breathing in the farts either way. Also, when clothed, how much of this smoke actually makes it out into the atmosphere??

trust me when we all smell max's farts with their hints of latex and man-batter we'd all rather have the smoke-- the question is what would you rather have yourself though? i don't mind carpet bombing a movie theater or walmart with my own brand. if i chose for others around me i'd take cloud, that way i could easily avoid their sh!tcloud but for myself-- pass the raisins cause i wanna drop the bomb on folks.

So is ignorance bliss? You're gonna be breathing in the farts either way. Also, when clothed, how much of this smoke actually makes it out into the atmosphere??

yes dude it totally is bliss. If the fart is invisible, like they are in real life, then maybe your clothes acted as a filter and no airisolized poop got out, at least you can take comfort from thinking that, but if you can see a cloud, then you know for a fact that it is a crap cloud and you are breathing it in and dusting your lungs with some strangers poo particles.

I will admit, it takes a guy with a bit of a germophobe problem to even think these things.

yes dude it totally is bliss. If the fart is invisible, like they are in real life, then maybe your clothes acted as a filter and no airisolized poop got out, at least you can take comfort from thinking that, but if you can see a cloud, then you know for a fact that it is a crap cloud and you are breathing it in and dusting your lungs with some strangers poo particles.

I will admit, it takes a guy with a bit of a germophobe problem to even think these things.

you're choosing what you would have, not some farting stranger. if you had one of these afflications, which would it be??

The cloud sounds cool... and it gives you something to avoid...

Wont be good for you though when your filming and a girl drops a silent bomb and a purple smoke cloud follows... unless your doing a fart fetish video...

trust me when we all smell max's farts with their hints of latex and man-batter we'd all rather have the smoke-- the question is what would you rather have yourself though? i don't mind carpet bombing a movie theater or walmart with my own brand. if i chose for others around me i'd take cloud, that way i could easily avoid their sh!tcloud but for myself-- pass the raisins cause i wanna drop the bomb on folks.

for f###'s sake jgb,why did you start this damn thread! Now you have me all stirred up thinking about the foulness of the air tainted with someone's fart! I want to go into the bathroom and scour my mouth from breathing in poo microbes in the air! UGGHHHH

for f###'s sake jgb,why did you start this damn thread! Now you have me all stirred up thinking about the foulness of the air tainted with someone's fart! I want to go into the bathroom and scour my mouth from breathing in poo microbes in the air! UGGHHHH

just close your eyes and imagine a nice, clean double penetration video. feel better?

whoa, whoa, whoa-- you telling me you don't enjoy your own brand???

my own blend does not bother me, as it doesn't bother most people, but if it became a visible cloud then yes i would have a problem breathing in that smoke as i would visually see and know i am breathing in gas that originated in my colon and obviously had trace amounts of my feces in it.

god when will this thread get locked for nastiness???

Vintage JGB. Vintage.

thanks. the way i see it, you have to make the decision on what would be a worst detriment. the stench would be so terrible as to make meetings you were attending break up, house parties clear and women run for lifeboats. the purple smoke would be thick enough to be visible to all and to set off smoke detectors. the stink would probably also be impossible to play off as you'd laugh uncontrollably every time people ran in the opposite direction. the smoke however, makes life impossible. by "uncontrollable" i mean 2-3 per hour would slip out without warning.

my own blend does not bother me, as it doesn't bother most people, but if it became a visible cloud then yes i would have a problem breathing in that smoke as i would visually see and know i am breathing in gas that originated in my colon and obviously had trace amounts of my feces in it.

god when will this thread get locked for nastiness???

i would rather smell my worst raisin-fueld ass bomb than a gorgeous, glistening red rose.

i would rather smell my worst raisin-fueld ass bomb than a gorgeous, glistening red rose.

Well, there is that natural phenomenon where your own brand doesn't bother you, but i have laid a couple in my time that even made me sick, that is when you know you gassed everyone good.

would you rather have uncontrollable farts that had the absolutle worst, room-clearing odor imaginable that ruined dinners, meetings, etc. whenever one slipped out or would you rather have uncontrollable farts comprised of odorless but highly embarassing purple smoke?

If you could fart purple smoke every other minute....You would be great to have at parties or a BBQ. Id much rather hire you then a clown for the kids.