Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

North Carolina Poopie Humor (Merged eleventy-Billion times)

what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?

• six pack coors light
    • crab cakes w/zesty sauce
    • garlic mashed potatos
    • turkey wrap w/tons of mayo
    • roast beef
    • leftover meatballs and ravioli
    • it is an urban legend that pungent factor has relation to food intake
    • why didn't you blame the dog, idiot?

Why? Its not much at all and no worse than a shot of an ass in a thong... not to mention I gave a warning and so does the site before the video shows... if they want to delete it... fine.... its not that bad though and pretty funny too!

The mods will have a problem not with an @ss being shown, but with a female @ss. If it was man-@ss you would be golden.

The mods will have a problem not with an @ss being shown, but with a female @ss. If it was man-@ss you would be golden.

I dont know about that,,

I showed a picture of Max and Smizzy in Provincetown with their Biker gear and ass-less chaps,,Faba deleted it..:confused:

can you hurt yourself by holding it in too long? feel like i'm carrying around a pound of brunswick stew but 4:00pm is the witching hour where it might be possible to hold out for home commode advantage.

Just for SJ and JGB. I was driving around the country this afternoon and came across this sign. I had to stop and back up just to see if I read it correctly then quickly snapped a picture.

l_2c819b709abdca3a386df726eeb81f0f.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just for SJ and JGB. I was driving around the country this afternoon and came across this sign. I had to stop and back up just to see if I read it correctly then quickly snapped a picture.

see, this thread is inapproriately named. turds exist everywhere, not just in nc.

I was trying to figure out the significance of the sign. Was it marking where a turd once was or was there a fresh turd hiding in the grass? I just decided to keep my distance.

worst gas of all time today. my ass sounds like a trumpet. a poor coworker had to come in to grab some binders and her face turned green. she was trying to escape so quickly that she dropped the binders all over the floor which made her have to stay even longer to gather all the papers back up. i think it was the dozen oysters i ate last night. good lord it is absolutely putrid.

worst gas of all time today. my ass sounds like a trumpet. a poor coworker had to come in to grab some binders and her face turned green. she was trying to escape so quickly that she dropped the binders all over the floor which made her have to stay even longer to gather all the papers back up. i think it was the dozen oysters i ate last night. good lord it is absolutely putrid.

I had the same problem this weekend. I was down the shore, and I went out on the jetski and for 2 hours i just kept blasting every time i hit a wave. odd.

I had the same problem this weekend. I was down the shore, and I went out on the jetski and for 2 hours i just kept blasting every time i hit a wave. odd.

it is bad. so bad i can't even enjoy it.

greg_fart_with_bad_gas_problem_lg_clr.gif

The match works through science burning up the stinky foulness, I go with the match. The key though is the courtesy flush. Damn the environmentalists, if I have company over or I am at someones house, I will flush after every brownie pops out of the oven.

there is a opening scene in there somewhere

fear has a new name: the beet crap. i ate a bunch of beats and the next day i saw a bowl full of what i thought was blood.

if you have recently visited JN Mod HQ then it was blood :confused:

fear has a new name: the beet crap. i ate a bunch of beats and the next day i saw a bowl full of what i thought was blood.

if you have recently visited JN Mod HQ then it was blood :confused:

potw nominee

We should change the name of this thread to " Father & Son Circle Jerk : Turd Edition " I mean it is just you two in here stroking eachother off.

We should change the name of this thread to " Father & Son Circle Jerk : Turd Edition " I mean it is just you two in here stroking eachother off.

you are here,, i heard you like to watch,,kinky,,goes with tatoos

you are here,, i heard you like to watch,,kinky,,goes with tatoos

You can still hear? I thought that was the first thing to go with old people?

You can still hear? I thought that was the first thing to go with old people?

ehhhhhh? speak up..i cant her you over your wifes moaning

ehhhhhh? speak up..i cant her you over your wifes moaning

Good one but she hates rednecks and is allergic to bigots.

Thanks for playing. Here is your Ribbon for 4th place.

Good one but she hates rednecks and is allergic to bigots.

Thanks for playing. Here is your Ribbon for 4th place.

no thanks,,she already placed a ribbon on me,,and it was a 1st place ribbon ,,ooops,,whose 2nd???

no thanks,,she already placed a ribbon on me,,and it was a 1st place ribbon ,,ooops,,whose 2nd???

As if you can still get it up without help. LMAO at your wishful thinking.

As if you can still get it up without help. LMAO at your wishful thinking.

hey not my fault,,the doorbell rings and there she is,,what is a guy supposed to do :confused:

hey not my fault,,the doorbell rings and there she is,,what is a guy supposed to do :confused:

Do what I do when your wifes knocks on my door. Tell she isn't good enough and send her home.

Do what I do when your wifes knocks on my door. Tell she isn't good enough and send her home.

nah,,,i cant resist a sad story,,says she doesnt get satisfied at home,,

i help the needy

it should be called father son soggy biscuit thread. your wife is the biscuit.

Does someone always drop by your office after you release a putrid bomb??? every time without fail!

just happened to me

what do you say in times like this??????????