North Carolina Poopie Humor (Merged eleventy-Billion times)

what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?

• six pack coors light
    • crab cakes w/zesty sauce
    • garlic mashed potatos
    • turkey wrap w/tons of mayo
    • roast beef
    • leftover meatballs and ravioli
    • it is an urban legend that pungent factor has relation to food intake
    • why didn't you blame the dog, idiot?

I prefer fan + spray.

The people in our office share a small bathroom. Is it ok to walk out and "accidentally" leave the fan running? I try to put together a scenario where the glade molecules are doing battle with the stink molecules, while the fan takes the casualties up to the roof. But the battle takes time.

I'm just afraid that one day the office's official pretty girl is going to be standing right there when I open the door. ..and she'll hear the fan running. And she'll know why.

I think if this ever happens, I'll smile and ask her to go down the hall and get me the plunger. Then it won't look like I was trying to leave with the fan still running.

The match works through science burning up the stinky foulness, I go with the match. The key though is the courtesy flush. Damn the environmentalists, if I have company over or I am at someones house, I will flush after every brownie pops out of the oven.

way ahead of ya Joe

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17774&highlight=courtesy+flush

• 4 weeks later...
The last time I ate bierok casserole I honestly thought something was wrong with me. It smelled like my innards were being slowly smoked and my a$$ was the chimney.

This sounds like JGBs experience with a lb. of raisins,,

JGB needs to repost his infamous raisin story here for you ALK.

The last time I ate bierok casserole I honestly thought something was wrong with me. It smelled like my innards were being slowly smoked and my a$$ was the chimney.

did you take advantage of the extra ability and present your wife with a "Dutch-Oven".?

did you take advantage of the extra ability and present your wife with a "Dutch-Oven".?

your future daughter-in-law still refuses to let me have raisins after i dutch-ovened her. i'm not even allowed raisin bran, which i love. i told her a few raisins won't hurt anyone but she said she's still waiting for the cilia in her lungs to grow back. i always try to sneak them into the cart and she's always telling the cashier they were in there by mistake. then she shoots me an evil look that says "keep your mouth shut, buster." a girl scout tried to sell me oatmeal raisin cookies at home depot, my fiance almost ripped her head off.

your future daughter-in-law still refuses to let me have raisins after i dutch-ovened her. i'm not even allowed raisin bran, which i love. i told her a few raisins won't hurt anyone but she said she's still waiting for the cilia in her lungs to grow back. i always try to sneak them into the cart and she's always telling the cashier they were in there by mistake. then she shoots me an evil look that says "keep your mouth shut, buster." a girl scout tried to sell me oatmeal raisin cookies at home depot, my fiance almost ripped her head off.

Did SJ ever teach you this trick, Johnny.

I was shopping with my GF one time, and was experiencing horrible gas. we were standing in line to check out when I let go a 15 second silent burst that almost popped a blood vessel in my forehead. I then told her I forgot something, and to wait in line. well, she was the suspect after I left, with everyone giving her the stinky, dirty look. everybody thought she stunk something awful. poor girl. :rl:

Did SJ ever teach you this trick, Johnny.

I was shopping with my GF one time, and was experiencing horrible gas. we were standing in line to check out when I let go a 15 second silent burst that almost popped a blood vessel in my forehead. I then told her I forgot something, and to wait in line. well, she was the suspect after I left, with everyone giving her the stinky, dirty look. everybody thought she stunk something awful. poor girl. :rl:

the long hot burst is fetid, her picture is probably posted behind every register. good job bro!

rsfart.gif

SJ --- what are your thoughts on breakfast sandwiches (from On The Run, Wawa, 7-11, etc.) and a coffee in the morning.

I've had some great times before lunch... yikes. Deadly.

he's not a breakfast guy. in philly, the way to go is a sausage, eggs, cheese and hot sauce hoagie from a street vendor. don't even need the elevator to get to my office on the 26th floor after one of those.

he's not a breakfast guy. in philly, the way to go is a sausage, eggs, cheese and hot sauce hoagie from a street vendor. don't even need the elevator to get to my office on the 26th floor after one of those.

With HOT SAUCE? That's ridiculous. Your stuff is so active in the morning you're just asking for it! lol

PS-- you know what I've liked about Philly for the last 2 years.. they actually KNOW what taylor ham is!!!

With HOT SAUCE? That's ridiculous. Your stuff is so active in the morning you're just asking for it! lol

PS-- you know what I've liked about Philly for the last 2 years.. they actually KNOW what taylor ham is!!!

I hear that, pork roll (aka, taylor ham) can't be found anywhere in the country except for NJ/NY/PA.

I love that ****

• Upvote 1

if it's edible, philly knows about it. go down to the italian market next time you're in down, fresh canolis are sold next door to places with live rabbits in cages. philly is a fat ass' paradise. they actually boo me when i'm out for a run.

if it's edible, philly knows about it. go down to the italian market next time you're in down, fresh canolis are sold next door to places with live rabbits in cages. philly is a fat ass' paradise. they actually boo me when i'm out for a run.

that reminds me, what's your cheesesteak fancy?

I'm partial to Pat's myself... with Jim's a not to distant second. i HATE geno's though.

that reminds me, what's your cheesesteak fancy?

I'm partial to Pat's myself... with Jim's a not to distant second. i HATE geno's though.

PAT's is first. everything else is... not pats. next time at jim's go extra whiz, compensates for their drier meat. i eat at jim's a lot-- i live 5 blocks from there in society hill.

edit: the jim's record was just broken a couple weeks ago. i think it's 13 or 14 in 90 minutes now.

PAT's is first. everything else is... not pats. next time at jim's go extra whiz, compensates for their drier meat. i eat at jim's a lot-- i live 5 blocks from there in society hill.

edit: the jim's record was just broken a couple weeks ago. i think it's 13 or 14 in 90 minutes now.

Holy F. That's gross. 2 cheesesteaks from Pat's and I'm NASCAR-ing my way home.

Still maintain that Geno's is garbage though