North Carolina Poopie Humor (Merged eleventy-Billion times)

what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?

• six pack coors light
    • crab cakes w/zesty sauce
    • garlic mashed potatos
    • turkey wrap w/tons of mayo
    • roast beef
    • leftover meatballs and ravioli
    • it is an urban legend that pungent factor has relation to food intake
    • why didn't you blame the dog, idiot?

Why are all the current threads started by this guy? JGB, are you an attention seeker? why do you insist on bumping all JGB threads? are you trying to make the new jets chant...J.G.B. BALLS! BALLS! BALLS!? What do you think?

ya hoochie.

don't think it has mass appeal but it does have a nice ring to it when your wife calls it out.

hate to fill you in garbie but the only way i could be less popular than you around here is if i farted purple smoke ;)

LOL! Not even then.

From the looks of it, flatulence and it's "by-products," are a source of pride 'round here.

am i the only one who thinks the lethal swamp gas is a positive? i'd spend all my time in elevators and i'd take cross country flights once a week just for fun.

i picked the invisible gas,,only way to go,, have to get a little levity out of bad meat from night before

i picked the invisible gas,,only way to go,, have to get a little levity out of bad meat from night before

I am wondering, would that gas change color depending on what you ate, or would it always be the same color? And would it be the same color for everyone?

holy crap this is too good, the first person to use the word turd on JN in reference to a player was a woman and not just any woman but our own GGG!

As Jets defensive tackle Jason Ferguson prepares to hit the open market, the thinking is that there will be plenty of demand for the eight-year veteran and former seventh-round draft pick.

But there's a concern in some circles that, once Ferguson gets paid, he'll puff up and turd out with his new team, growing fat off of his signing bonus and the two-year-or-so security it provides.

"Once he gets the coin he will slack off," said a league source. "That's his M.O."

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1987&postcount=1

you got no one to blame but yourselves ladies!!!

Does a person have to continually offend you. Does one offense get you turd status? Can one , but major offense, aka OJ, get you turd fame? Do you have to legally be charged to get the turd moniker?

Does just bad play from a nice guy player get you the turd label?

definitely a sliding scale. if the act is terrible enough, a one time transgrsssion can get your the moniker. if it's minor stuff, barfight, shoplifting, you probably need to show that you didn't learn from your mistake and you keep messing up before you get splashed with turd. one thing is for certain though-- while it may be hard to become a turd, once you have the stink on you it's pretty hard to wash out.

definitely a sliding scale. if the act is terrible enough, a one time transgrsssion can get your the moniker. if it's minor stuff, barfight, shoplifting, you probably need to show that you didn't learn from your mistake and you keep messing up before you get splashed with turd. one thing is for certain though-- while it may be hard to become a turd, once you have the stink on you it's pretty hard to wash out.

Question:

Do farts have lumps?