Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

North Carolina Poopie Humor (Merged eleventy-Billion times)

what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?

• six pack coors light
    • crab cakes w/zesty sauce
    • garlic mashed potatos
    • turkey wrap w/tons of mayo
    • roast beef
    • leftover meatballs and ravioli
    • it is an urban legend that pungent factor has relation to food intake
    • why didn't you blame the dog, idiot?

you only play away games??

Not really... while I do have a stellar track record on the road, I usually play my games around 4-6 PM... after class or after work.

Not really... while I do have a stellar track record on the road, I usually play my games around 4-6 PM... after class or after work.

danger zone, what happens if you want to get a drink with friends after work? i bet you end up playing on a lot of unfamiliar courts.

danger zone, what happens if you want to get a drink with friends after work? i bet you end up playing on a lot of unfamiliar courts.

Drinks don't do much to me. I guess I still have a young digestive system.

I don't normally get caught in rough matches on the road.

Drinks don't do much to me. I guess I still have a young digestive system.

I don't normally get caught in rough matches on the road.

i mean if 4-6pm is your go time and you go out for drinks after class you could be pushing 30 hrs between rips unless you drop one in a strange hoop.

Away matches at droppin duece time is risky,,

I have had the usual wet drops on the seat which is disheartening, Couple times even crap smears,,ughhh

But I recently had a occasion where I went into a stall and the lid had what looked like paste stains,,man, that was too much..

I thought I was in JN HQ

Away matches at droppin duece time is risky,,

I have had the usual wet drops on the seat which is disheartening, Couple times even crap smears,,ughhh

But I recently had a occasion where I went into a stall and the lid had what looked like paste stains,,man, that was too much..

I thought I was in JN HQ

ugggh that is the worse. the key w/the crap paste stains is to pressure wash the bowl first with a nice stand up pee.

mods-- can we please have the thread title changed to "The Turd Thread" no need for the official title and the colloqial designation to be different. everyone calls it the turd thread anyway and i haven't lived in NC in years.

:pooh:

Figured Id contribute soemthing to this :pooh: heap.

hey, you started this thread!

POTW nominee

mods-- can we please have the thread title changed to "The Turd Thread" no need for the official title and the colloqial designation to be different. everyone calls it the turd thread anyway and i haven't lived in NC in years.

I was JUST gonna suggest this

agreed. the thread title is geographically discriminatory.

and GreenBeans and JetHeelz may be offended by the title,,

we know JN doesnt want to offend anyone

and GreenBeans and JetHeelz may be offended by the title,,

we know JN doesnt want to offend anyone

You have made 894 Limo is fat \ twinkie jokes. Yes not offending people is our # 1 priority. Gotcha.

JGB --

We have reviewed your request and regret to inform you that it has been denied. Thank you and have a good day.

Signed,

JetNation

You have made 894 Limo is fat \ twinkie jokes. Yes not offending people is our # 1 priority. Gotcha.

Yikes,, old stuff,,and when were those????

how many months ago??? :shutit:

I think I have been doing what was asked,, I apologize for the turd threads :confused: ,, I assumed they were OK based on anal warts and sheep humping comments by Mods ;)

I didnt realize turds were worse than anal lacerations :confused:

;) ;) ;) ;)

Yikes,, old stuff,,and when were those????

how many months ago??? :shutit:

I think I have been doing what was asked,, I apologize for the turd threads :confused: ,, I assumed they were OK based on anal warts and sheep humping comments by Mods ;)

I didnt realize turds were worse than anal lacerations :confused:

;) ;) ;) ;)

i guess you're allowed to get your ass lacerated just make sure you don't do it when you have to take a dump. :confused:

it's 2am and i just got the boot. here's what i ate today at firm's golf tournament, which do you think was the culprit?

what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?

1. six pack coors light

2. crab cakes w/zesty sauce

3. garlic mashed potatos

4. turkey wrap w/tons of mayo

5. roast beef

6. leftover meatballs and ravioli

7. it is an urban legend that pungent factor has relation to food intake

8. why didn't you blame the dog, idiot?

i think crab cakes, they had a type of zesty sauce on them.

• Upvote 1

Isn’t that an unethical way of obtaining information in a deposition? Or is it your client who deposed and you are trying to cut it short?

:Fart:

ask dominator, he sure thinks he knows everything and once he's proven wrong he sets up a strawman faster than farmer fred in a cornfield.

JGB- When is the TOTW thread expected in?

i'm going out of town next thurs for my little brother's bachelor party-- it'll be before then but part of a good turd is it being unexpected :)

i'm going out of town next thurs for my little brother's bachelor party-- it'll be before then but part of a good turd is it being unexpected :)

alk's last post must be in contention

I'm gonna have to disagree sir.... the WORST turds are the unexpected, bowl sprinters. The best ones are the ones you think about for about a good hour or two, and are able to carefully select your reading material etc. etc.

I'm gonna have to disagree sir.... the WORST turds are the unexpected, bowl sprinters. The best ones are the ones you think about for about a good hour or two, and are able to carefully select your reading material etc. etc.

worst=best for the TOTW awards