Jets meeting with Carr again today

Rhg1084

7 minutes ago, JiF4Lamar said:

2 teams in the worst division in Football, 1 plays in a dome and 1 plays in Charlotte.  lol  Or do want to live in NY/NJ area, play in sh*t weather in a the most competitive division in the league?

Honestly, if Carr picks the Jets, he's a dumb person.

I sort of agree but I also think the Jets might have some special young talent. Hall and Wilson is a nice start to an offense. 

also - what might appeal to Carr, in particular, is the good defense. But I still guess he chooses NO.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

I sort of agree but I also think the Jets might have some special young talent. Hall and Wilson is a nice start to an offense. 

also - what might appeal to Carr, in particular, is the good defense. But I still guess he chooses NO.

also don't underestimate the dome.  can put up nice stats there.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Carolina has a good D and has a pretty solid skills dept.  New Orleans has a top10 D and Olave, Landry, Johnson (maybe Kamara) lol.  Pretty even if you ask me, except the competition in the division is much easier in the NFCS.  Again, straight fool to come here.  Legit.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I also think Jets play the Raiders more than the other teams.  If there's a revenge factor.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Carr seems built for New Orleans. Dome, easier media, warm, gets to keep wearing black.

He’d be great for us. 

Any guesses when the first QB domino falls? Schraeger guessed the end of this week, it’d be nice to end this phase.

I swear I read something a week or so ago where they said the Carr camp wanted to make a decision by the combine....so if that is true, this week is the time.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Carr seems built for New Orleans. Dome, easier media, warm, gets to keep wearing black.

He’d be great for us. 

Any guesses when the first QB domino falls? Schraeger guessed the end of this week, it’d be nice to end this phase.

i agree, carr seems perfect to play in NO for years.  

1 minute ago, David Harris said:

He’d be great for us. 

I would think yes, next day or 2 there will be an agreement. League year open in 2 weeks if you get your QB agree'd to now you have a full week for that guy to recruit some, or just the fact that you would have a QB in our case, some players may actually consider JETS

We beat Dolphins and Bills last year with our dogsh!t QB, yes is tough but if we can do it with awful QB no reason to think we cant go 4-2 or better in the AFCE with competent QB play, oh yeah and BReece and AVT back

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, JiF4Lamar said:

2 teams in the worst division in Football, 1 plays in a dome and 1 plays in Charlotte.  lol  Or do want to live in NY/NJ area, play in sh*t weather in the most competitive division in the league?

Honestly, if Carr picks the Jets, he's a dumb person.

Of course the weather is the worst here but we're not even in the top 5 of coldest places to play.  Winters here have become relatively milder.  Of course it was one of the coldest days during his first visit. Today, there's a "snow storm" in the area.  If weather was a concern for him, it didn't help.

25 minutes ago, JiF4Lamar said:

Carolina has a good D and has a pretty solid skills dept.  New Orleans has a top10 D and Olave, Landry, Johnson (maybe Kamara) lol.  Pretty even if you ask me, except the competition in the division is much easier in the NFCS.  Again, straight fool to come here.  Legit.

I don’t think Carolina wants him. They’re better off trying to tank for Drake Maye