Happy Birthday SARI

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah, creativity be damned Boss. 

Wait, did he leave because he was mad?  Did I miss something? Or did I already know about this and forget it? I am getting up there in age, anything is possible.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nothing at all I could remember, just vanished, Aliens maybe. 

I thought his Gase deal was a schtick but I guess he really believed it and is too embarrassed to face the music on the Internet. Which would be silly, he’d be welcomed back with open arms, but humans gonna human.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

I thought his Gase deal was a schtick but I guess he really believed it and is too embarrassed to face the music on the Internet. Which would be silly, he’d be welcomed back with open arms, but humans gonna human.

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

Did @munchmemory leave?

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

Damn just saw he didn't log in in Jan or Feb. Hope he is back soon.

12 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah, creativity be damned Boss. 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Nothing at all I could remember, just vanished, Aliens maybe. 

Talking about Munchmemory here. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Maxman said:

Sar didn't leave because anyone here chased him away.

Last logged in in 2022, last posted in 2021. But nobody here made him leave. I will leave it at that.

image.png

I am not saying admin made him leave. I am assuming these rabble rousers made him leave. Actually I was just teasing......

But max you have now opened up a can of worms. You say "I will leave it at that" That translates into: "There is a story here.....I know why he left but I did not ask him to"

And all this time I thought he left out of boredom or a life change. Now I know something happened. A conflict. You need to work on your poker face!!!!

23 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Sounds like you know something that you're not telling us.  :)

He hasn't even visited in almost a year?!  That's surprising.  

Do you know if he's planning on returning at some point?

14 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Is he permanently banned? I’m confused…

11 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

Free @SAR I

7 hours ago, HighPitch said:

I am not saying admin made him leave. I am assuming these rabble rousers made him leave. Actually I was just teasing......

But max you have now opened up a can of worms. You say "I will leave it at that" That translates into: "There is a story here.....I know why he left but I did not ask him to"

And all this time I thought he left out of boredom or a life change. Now I know something happened. A conflict. You need to work on your poker face!!!!

Sar is not banned at all. I was just saying we didn't make him leave, didn't ask him to leave. I know that he didn't leave because of posters here. This guy wasn't going to be chased away.  He told me he was stepping away from the site for a bit, but didn't specify why.  I didn't ask for specifics. Felt like it would be better if I didn't know lol.

• Upvote 1

SAR, if you're reading this, I genuinely hope you come back.  I enjoy your trolling but I'd also like to hear your thoughts on last year and what you think the FO should do this year.

Are you a fan of Saleh?  JD?  LaFleur?  Hackett?  Ulbrich?  Thoughts on Zach?  (is he a total bust?)  Thoughts on MFW?  Are you optimistic or pessimistic?   Have you changed your mind on Klecko being HOF-worthy?  Thoughts on Gase now that he's a couple of years in the past?

Are we in for a 5-0 start next year?  :)

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

SAR, if you're reading this, I genuinely hope you come back.  I enjoy your trolling but I'd also like to hear your thoughts on last year and what you think the FO should do this year.

Are you a fan of Saleh?  JD?  LaFleur?  Hackett?  Ulbrich?  Thoughts on Zach?  (is he a total bust?)  Thoughts on MFW?  Are you optimistic or pessimistic?   Have you changed your mind on Klecko being HOF-worthy?  Thoughts on Gase now that he's a couple of years in the past?

Are we in for a 5-0 start next year?  :)

Mean Girls Crush GIF by Paramount Movies

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Sar is not banned at all. I was just saying we didn't make him leave, didn't ask him to leave. I know that he didn't leave because of posters here. This guy wasn't going to be chased away.  He told me he was stepping away from the site for a bit, but didn't specify why.  I didn't ask for specifics. Felt like it would be better if I didn't know lol.

He was definetly pushed out by posters here.  He was constantly heckled and put down . The mods did nothing about it and he had enough

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

IIRC, he quit because his notifications were stacked with randos bombarding him with personal attacks that certain mods were hitting “like” on.

12 hours ago, HighPitch said:

He was related to Gase... hmmm... maybe? or that other guy...  heimendinger... I bet it was his account.

On 3/1/2023 at 5:03 PM, Maxman said:

Sar didn't leave because anyone here chased him away.

Last logged in in 2022, last posted in 2021. But nobody here made him leave. I will leave it at that.

image.png

Can we have an intervention? Scott's shtick got old at times, but I, for the most part, got a lot of enjoyment out of his antics all the way back to the "other site" days. I vaguely remember a million page thread with SAR and Ohio going back and forth on that guy's relationship problems. Reading months/hundreds of pages of SAR interject himself into some poor guys marriage was some of the best entertainment I've ever found on the interweb. That one thread got me through undergraduate school. ?

Be well, SAR. 

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

IIRC, he quit because his notifications were stacked with randos bombarding him with personal attacks that certain mods were hitting “like” on.

I had an exchange with him and I can tell you with 100% conviction that is not why he left.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

Can we have an intervention? Scott's shtick got old at times, but I, for the most part, got a lot of enjoyment out of his antics all the way back to the "other site" days. I vaguely remember a million page thread with SAR and Ohio going back and forth on that guy's relationship problems. Reading months/hundreds of pages of SAR interject himself into some poor guys marriage was some of the best entertainment I've ever found on the interweb. That one thread got me through undergraduate school. ?

Be well, SAR. 

I definitely hope he comes back. When he behaves he is very entertaining. He takes things too far but it would be great if he came back at 82% lol.