Who Are The Top 3 QBs In The NFL Right Now?

5 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Mahomes Burrow Allen

yea this is probably mine, although I have soured a little bit on Allen so I'd understand if others did too. Hurts & Herbert would be high on my list of QBs I'd want as well. Lawrence is trending that direction but a year away IMO.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, peebag said:

Mahomes, Burrow and Lawrence.

In a season or two, I gather Lawrence will be thought of as top five at least.  For now, he's on the rise, but no crown yet.

I had the melt down of all melt downs when the idiot Jets blew their first overall draft pick  and lost out on TL.  To add salt in the wound, they not only lost out on TL, but JD blew the pick straight out his ass with Zach Wilson.  Most of us knew ZW was a DO NOT DRAFT.  

****in Jets

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, THE BARON said:

In a season or two, I gather Lawrence will be thought of as top five at least.  For now, he's on the rise, but no crown yet.

I had the melt down of all melt downs when the idiot Jets blew their first overall draft pick  and lost out on TL.  To add salt in the wound, they not only lost out on TL, but JD blew the pick straight out his ass with the Zach Wilson pick.  Most of us knew ZW was a DO NOT DRAFT.  

****in Jets

You might be able to swap out Herberts for Lawrence but I've never been a Josh Allen fan.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Warfish said:

"maybe"?

Lol.

lol. The OP’s question is really, Is Lawrence a top 3 QB?

I don't think so. Top 8 I think makes sense. All these guys are young. So it’s hard to even say he will be in the future. In any event, the Jags are in great shape. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

lol. The OP’s question is really, Is Lawrence a top 3 QB?

I don't think so. Top 8 I think makes sense. All these guys are young. So it’s hard to even say he will be in the future. In any event, the Jags are in great shape. 

I think everyone listed Mahomes and Burrow as 2 of the top 3 QBs (though I left room for people to disagree with that) so it's really more "who else would you include?"

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Warfish said:

"maybe"?

Lol.

Tbh, I don't think it's that controversial.  If you had a choice of the Jets having Josh Allen (or any QB other than Mahomes/Burrow) vs Trevor you'd say Josh Allen is the clear-cut choice?  I'd take Trevor.

9 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think everyone listed Mahomes and Burrow as 2 of the top 3 QBs (though I left room for people to disagree with that) so it's really more "who else would you include?"

Makes sense. That third spot looks more debatable than I thought. It’s Allen for me. But I wouldn't argue against Hurts or Herbert.

Crazy that the majority  of the top guys are under 30. 

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

Makes sense. That third spot looks more debatable than I thought. It’s Allen for me. But I wouldn't argue against Hurts or Herbert.

Crazy that the majority  of the top guys are under 30. 

And in the AFC.  :(

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Make this an "all things considered" type thing (so things like age and contract both matter).

For me, it's Mahomes, Burrow and maybe this is controversial but I'll say Trevor Lawrence is #3.  

Have to take Allen over Lawrence right now

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Tbh, I don't think it's that controversial.  If you had a choice of the Jets having Josh Allen (or any QB other than Mahomes/Burrow) vs Trevor you'd say Josh Allen is the clear-cut choice?  I'd take Trevor.

If you say so.

Not in my top 10 yet, maybe not even top 15.

But folks love hype I guess.