former wide receiver Brandon Marshall congratulates A-A-Ron on retirement.

If he retires, GB's cap is smashed. 

My guess...he has decided it's NYJ.  Want to go there but GB is asking too high a price.  A-Rod is using the threat of retirement to squeeze them down so he can get here and maybe get a shiny new OT in front of him at #13.  B-Marsh is just carrying A-Rod's water.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, nycdan said:

My guess...he has decided it's NYJ.  Want to go there but GB is asking too high a price.  A-Rod is using the threat of retirement to squeeze them down so he can get here and maybe get a shiny new OT in front of him at #13.  B-Marsh is just carrying A-Rod's water.

if this is true wouldn't The Jets almost certainly get destroyed for tampering? 

45 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Damn, you are amazing! 

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

…And helping his former team.