2023 Jet Nation mock draft?

Beerfish

So have we thought of when this will start up this year?  If I recall we usually wait until after free agency and all the comp picks have been determined.

I have my draft spreadsheet fully populated with players  (I did extra checking not to miss any players this year.)  I just have to make some adjustments to some of the rankings after the combine.  And of course have to wait for the compensatory picks to be announced but other than that it is good to go.  I'll make it available as soon as we get that info.

And last of all, I will put my name in the lottery to see who gets to be the Jets gm this year.  If I don't get them I want HOUSTON!.

• Upvote 2

I have not spoken to the other mods yet, but probably either last week in March or first week in April.  Would be great if you could send me your spreadsheet when it is complete so I can use it to create the draft spreadsheet.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Lith said:

I have not spoken to the other mods yet, but probably either last week in March or first week in April.  Would be great if you could send me your spreadsheet when it is complete so I can use it to create the draft spreadsheet.

Thanks

Yup the moment it is completed I'll send it.