Mike White is "intrigued" by an AFC East rival

Bronx

5 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Chad wasn't that much better than MW.  I have a newsflash for you.

You have no idea what you’re talking about or never saw early Chad play QB if you believe this.  Hate to break that to you.

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

You have no idea what you’re talking about if you believe this.  Hate to break that to you.

I only watched literally every snap Pennington ever played in the NFL including preseason.  He was a flash in the pan for 2 months in 2002 and then got exposed and was a game managing JAG rest of his career when he wasn't injured.  He's better than MW but not by a significant degree.

If it wasn't for Pennington having an allworld O-line and Curtis Martin/Lamont Jordan he may have ended up being a bust similar to Wilson.

26 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

I only watched literally every snap Pennington ever played in the NFL including preseason.  He was a flash in the pan for 2 months in 2002 and then got exposed and was a game managing JAG rest of his career when he wasn't injured.  He's better than MW but not by a significant degree.

If it wasn't for Pennington having an allworld O-line and Curtis Martin/Lamont Jordan he may have ended up being a bust similar to Wilson.

Those Jets teams had nothing close to an all world OL.  Then again Chad wasn’t just a 2 month wonder.  
Worse you actually typed he would have wound up similar to what Wilson put up this year if not for CuMar.  Seriously, just because you literally watched every snap doesn’t mean you understood what you were watching

On 3/4/2023 at 7:01 AM, Scott Dierking said:

For me, Mike White is Chad Pennington with a slightly more zip. Same mobility, same fragility, same moxie, same ball placement, same check down mentality. He gets points for a quick release. Best ability is availability.

Then you never saw Pennington.  White is fine but if the Pennington, before he hurt his arm, was our quarterback, we wouldn't be talking about Carr.  After the arm injury, he was never near the same.

3 hours ago, Flashlite80 said:

Then you never saw Pennington.  White is fine but if the Pennington, before he hurt his arm, was our quarterback, we wouldn't be talking about Carr.  After the arm injury, he was never near the same.

Pennington injured his shoulder during 2004 season, so the Jets only had a "strong armed--and I use that term lightly) for 2 of his playing seasons. Aside from that, he only played 16 games twice in a season.

Wrist, then Shoulder .. ruined the guy .. was painful watching him post those injuries.. mad props for continuing though.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk