Does Anyone Know Which JN/JI Member Had a Pink Floyd Tribute Band?

13 hours ago, HighPitch said:

That is me aka dickkotite

YES!!!!!! Thank you bro it was driving me crazy because I knew it was someone who'd been around since the start.

Every once in a while you would post a video of a live performance and I'd sit there thinking "these guys are amazing". I know that you're a humble dude Dick, but from one artist to another, could you maybe post a video of you guys doing one of the great Floyd covers that Wall Of Echoes plays....Please? There's a lot of new names here and maybe some of these cats would want to go and see you play.

On 3/5/2023 at 10:42 AM, SoFlaJets said:

YES!!!!!! Thank you bro it was driving me crazy because I knew it was someone who'd been around since the start.

Every once in a while you would post a video of a live performance and I'd sit there thinking "these guys are amazing". I know that you're a humble dude Dick, but from one artist to another, could you maybe post a video of you guys doing one of the great Floyd covers that Wall Of Echoes plays....Please? There's a lot of new names here and maybe some of these cats would want to go and see you play.

About to celebrate 20 years can u believe it www.wallofechoes.us

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

On 3/4/2023 at 8:50 PM, HighPitch said:

That is me aka dickkotite

YOU ARE DICK KOTITE??????

BANNED!

Why did you change your username?  You are like Howard Stern. Nobody would believe the stuff you used to do lol.

Please don't take that as a test, I like the new you!

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

YOU ARE DICK KOTITE??????

BANNED!

Why did you change your username?  You are like Howard Stern. Nobody would believe the stuff you used to do lol.

Please don't take that as a test, I like the new you!

Yea times have changed and Ive grown up a bit. A bit.

Id love dk back but its taken or banned? Idk

• Haha 1