Jets Players Rank Their Coaches DEAD LAST In How They Spend Practice Time?!

15 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If you take these results at face value, they explain virtually everything that went wrong.  If their strength and conditioning is weak, it explains the multitude of injuries, particularly on the offensive line.  Of course, their 400 pound offensive tackle reaffirms these results.   They were beaten physically and mentally on a regular basis.  That is why our quarterbacks were under constant, immediate pressure.  The defensive line got manhandled by strong offensive lines, particularly against the run.

As far as poor practices, we have a QB with the mechanics of a 12 year old, who showed very little improvement.  We have an offensive line that allowed a free runner every time a stunt was run.  Anyone at the games, saw the defensive backfield leave an open receiver until seconds before the snap, scrambling to find their assignments.  Lack of discipline leads to critical mistakes in games.   JFM cost us a game against New England.  Moseley did have a brain fart on a 4th down that cost us dearly against Buffalo.   We do make too many mistakes with penalties, especially on third down that artificially extend drives.

Hopefully, they clean those things up.  Saleh looks like he will be a good coach but his inexperience showed at times - see the fiasco in the Jacksonville game, when a stiff TE caught a 5 yard pass that he took for a touchdown because nobody covered him.  Most agreed a timeout was called for to insure the proper defense was in place.  Not replacing Zach in the second New England game was a critical mistake.  

They call it learning how to win.  It's solid prep and in game management.   Saleh has acknowledged these mistakes.  It's why few become top head coaches right away.  This is year 3.  I think things will be much better.  They brought in experienced coaches at OC, QB coach and Offensive line.  That should help a lot.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

22 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

More than anything else Saleh leads the team with excuse making and pointing fingers - essentially weakness..  The team simply seems to be taking his lead.

SB winner that puts the team and winning above everything, including his own health:

1140525239_Andy_Reid_(Kansas_City_Chiefs_at_Washington_Football_Team_October_17_2021)_(cropped).thumb.jpg.d7624eec147defdb21b3c3ec8b64821a.jpg

HC that thinks our failure of a QB needs to go to the beach, and work-life balance is the most important thing for 25 year old, millionaire ball players and uses practice time to run stairs:

744407235_hshtmzgmd64rmizvuhzx(1).thumb.jpg.7f67ec9fbbbcfd31aa47101cf8d87036.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

I'm thinking about doing a parody of them.

TBH .. I find myself watching a couple of these guys pretty often.   Would be an amazing parody though,  Jets Central Guy, Buffalo Jet Fan, Assman, Ryan, Greenbean ... i bet they are all good dudes .. problem is their content is essentially regurgitated tweets.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

SB winner that puts the team and winning above everything:

1140525239_Andy_Reid_(Kansas_City_Chiefs_at_Washington_Football_Team_October_17_2021)_(cropped).thumb.jpg.d7624eec147defdb21b3c3ec8b64821a.jpg

HC that thinks our failure of a QB needs to go to the beach, and work-life balance is the most important thing for 25 year old, millionaire ball players:

744407235_hshtmzgmd64rmizvuhzx(1).thumb.jpg.7f67ec9fbbbcfd31aa47101cf8d87036.jpg

And yet ... the Jets players feel like they stay too long at the facility  .... smh.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

TBH .. I find myself watching a couple of these guys pretty often.   Would be an amazing parody though,  Jets Central Guy, Buffalo Jet Fan, Assman, Ryan, Greenbean ... i bet they are all good dudes .. problem is their content is essentially regurgitated tweets.

Ryan, GB, BJF and Gunny are great dudes. They aint Schefter, but they'refunny and engaging. I put them on for commuting or doing sh*t around the house.

JC looks like he's a 29 year old 14 year old doing "content" from his bedroom at his Moms house. Asman is an insufferable whiner, and I can't look at Matt O'Leary. ? Plus, O'Leary thinks he has a clue what he's talking about, and just doesn't. 

The rest are just noise. The worst are the guys who are mechanics or retail workers doing "film study", which is just guys looking at highlight films doing Mike Matock impersonations..."This guy is a heavy legged waist bender, but has a strong punch....." ? 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Ryan's a good dude. Maybe you're just an a$$hole?

I am an a$$hole...do you want to join my a$$hole Jets fan group for 4.99 a month I'm currently working on some edgy catch phrases and I will even be wrong 75 percent of the time.

Hard to say what this poll really means. If the only polled the players on their respective teams then things will probably be biased. The one category that stands out is the inefficient practice time. This speaks just to the coaching and it would be interesting to see how this was broken down between the offense and defense. Maybe milfy scored a D and Ulbrich a B?  The other troubling thing is the quality of the training facility. I thought the jets spent a small fortune upgrading.

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Agree that they all seem like good dudes.  I mostly only watch Jake Asman though.  

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Agree that they all seem like good dudes.  I mostly only watch Jake Asman though.  

Jets Central guy is always so hyped though .. i tune into him as a guilty pick me up. He is the exact opposite of a SOJF and still a fan somehow.

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Jets Central guy is always so hyped though .. i tune into him as a guilty pick me up. He is the exact opposite of a SOJF and still a fan somehow.

Of the creators other than Jake Asman, I probably watch JetsCentral the most.  

• Upvote 1