Who do you want now?

Who do you want now?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want now?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/15/2023 at 10:00 PM

7 minutes ago, doitny said:

are we serious considering another QB under contract with Lamar. smh. 

yeah lets wait for him and when he doesnt get traded we can just start Zach cause he will be the only QB left

Lamar is not under contract. Where have you been? Lol

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, usapaw said:

Establish a dominant OL and DL and then a lot of QB's will shine. No need to mortgage the entire future. 

This.  Even Zach Wilson would win most games with a very good OL and strong running game to go along with a top 5 defense.

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

Let's bank on a 39 year old QB with mental problems to take this team to the promise land.

He has mental problems?  Are you Fing serious with that sh*t?  He's a free spirit type of person...nothing wrong with that.  All I know before we got all in on this QB BS, Aaron Rodgers was one of the QB's we wished we had...Derek Carr wasn't.  I can't ever recall a Jets fan saying "I wish we had Derek Carr as our QB"...box jump...Aaron Rodgers will be our QB before the end of the week.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Esquire said:

This.  Even Zach Wilson would win most games with a very good OL and strong running game to go along with a top 5 defense.

We don’t have to go that low lol. I agree we can get far with any qb with our D if we have a solid OL/run game. Hence 09/10 back to back AFC championship games . But we can do better than having 1 of the worst qbs in league as in mark sanchez , zach Wilson. Sanchez was 100 x better too, that is how bad Zach has been ha