Who do you want now?

Who do you want now?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want now?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/15/2023 at 10:00 PM

1 hour ago, BurntDice said:

Why’s he have mental problems? He went in the dark for his mental health. Rich people do all sorts of weird sh*t 

I think I'm the only guy who disliked Rodgers when he was a media darling and now is a big fan of heel ant-vaxx conspiracy theory Rodgers. lol

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Flightattendant said:

What was he top 10 in last year? Ints?

#7 in tds #11 in yards. That’s with a broken finger and a poor supporting cast. Try again 

There has only been 2 qbs in Jets history who had more tds in a season than Rodgers did last year. 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, undertow said:

I think I'm the only guy who disliked Rodgers when he was a media darling and now is a big fan of heel ant-vaxx conspiracy theory Rodgers. lol

Right! I like him more now because he goes against the grain and doesn’t give the normal by the numbers answers 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

#7 in tds #11 in yards. That’s with a broken finger and a poor supporting cast. Try again 

There has only been 2 qbs in Jets history who had more tds in a season than Rodgers did last year. 

11 isnt top 10.

But 7th is... Which is where he finished in ints.

Lot of money and a lot of assets for a mid guy. I doubt we even get 20 games out of him.

6 minutes ago, Flightattendant said:

11 isnt top 10.

Lot of money and a lot of assets for a mid guy. I doubt we even get 20 games out of him.

Have fun trying to act like one of the best qbs in history is bad when you are on a Jets message board. Whatever floats your boat I guess 

Just now, BurntDice said:

So who?

I gave my top 5 choices and they were:

Rodgers without giving up #13 at number 1, then Derek Carr. After that I had Ryan Tannehill if the Titans were going to trade him, then Jimmy Garoppolo. My last choice was Jameis Winston. I threw in Baker Mayfield under Winston.

Jimmy G will go to the Raiders or Dolphins. Ryan Tannehill appears to be staying put with the Titans. It's down to Rodgers without giving up 13 and Jameis Winston or some other jag. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

I gave my top 5 choices and they were:

Rodgers without giving up #13 at number 1, then Derek Carr. After that I had Ryan Tannehill if the Titans were going to trade him, then Jimmy Garoppolo. My last choice was Jameis Winston. I threw in Baker Mayfield under Winston.

Jimmy G will go to the Raiders or Dolphins. Ryan Tannehill appears to be staying put with the Titans. It's down to Rodgers without giving up 13 and Jameis Winston or some other jag. 

I really don’t think it’s going to take pick 13 to get Rodgers. That is definitely a lot to give up for 2 years. I wouldn’t be upset if that’s what it is though. I’m so tired of no playoffs. 

Carr and Tannehill both seem to be off the table. 

Personally Jimmy G isn’t even an option for me. He’s at best an average qb who is massive injury risk and will likely get a Carr type contract. 

I don’t hate Winston, but would much rather just go for it with Rodgers even if it is the 13 pick. 

For joe Douglas to earn his money and draft us a franchise qb. **** this shortcut sh*t we ain’t a superstar team anyway it’s time joe earns that money by getting us a franchise qb that will lead us to the promise land
I'd like to take a flyer on McGee.

Unfortunately... Zach might have more raw talent than pretty much this entire class...

The team just is not good at developing QBs.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Flightattendant said:

11 isnt top 10.

rodgers threw for less interceptions then all 3 jets qb's combined last year.  so i'd say it's an improvement.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

I'd like to take a flyer on McGee.

Unfortunately... Zach might have more raw talent than pretty much this entire class...

The team just is not good at developing QBs.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Really? A little harsh no?  It's only been 50 years, give em a chance.

It's amazing how the most important position in all sports, by far, and we fukk it up, year in, year out.

• Post of the Week 1